Wednesday, December 16, 2015

5 oz. Petite Buffalo Top Sirloin Steak w/ Tater Tots and Baked Beans

Dinner Tonight: 5 oz. Petite Buffalo Top Sirloin Steak w/ Tater Tots and Baked Beans






Cloudy morning turned into a sunny afternoon and it warmed up to about 60 degrees! Made a Chili Omelet for Breakfast this morning. Using my Crock Pot 3 Bean Buffalo Chili and Egg Beater's Egg Whites, also sprinkled some fresh shredded Smoked Goda on top of it. A very good start to the day! After Breakfast I started a load of laundry for Mom. Next it was Christmas Present delivery day. I dropped off gifts and candy to a few friends. Love the Spirit of Christmas! Back home did a few things around the house and finished up the laundry. For dinner tonight I prepared a 5 oz. Petite Buffalo Top Sirloin Steak w/ Tater Tots and Baked Beans. The trio of Steak, Potatoes, and Beans make one delicious meal!





I’ll be using Wild Idea Buffalo Petite Top Sirloin Steak (5 oz.). To prepare the Steak; I rubbed the Steak with a 1/2 teaspoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Then seasoned it with Dried Rosemary, McCormick’s Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley. As the Steak rested I preheated a Cast Iron Skillet on medium heat. When the skillet was heated I added my Buffalo Sirloin, cooked it 4 minutes per side to a beautiful Medium Rare! The Wild Idea Buffalo Steaks are just incredible. So juicy and the best flavor of any Steak, Beef or Buffalo I’ve ever had. As always when cooking Buffalo, keep an eye on it it will get done quickly. They cook faster than marbled meat and when overcooked will be tough and dry. Buffalo is best cooked medium-rare or rare.






I had picked a bag of Ore Ida Mini Tater Tots at Kroger a while back. Who doesn't like Tater Tots, love these things!  Just bake at 425 degrees for about 15 minutes and done! The tater Tots come out golden brown and delicious! I served them with a side of Hunt’s Ketchup.










Then for another side dish I prepared a small can of Bush’s Vegetarian Baked Beans. First time I
prepared these I fell in love with the flavor and taste of the Vegetarian Beans! Only 130 calories, 0 fat, and 24 net carbs per serving. To prepare the; just open the can and empty the Beans Into Saucepan. Heat To Simmer until heated through. Love these Beans, becoming one of my favorite sides real quick. For dessert later a Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream Bar.








Wild Idea Buffalo – 5 oz. Petite Top Sirloin Steak
Famous for their flavor, these juicy steaks are perfect for the grill. The small size makes for a great meal for one. 5 oz.
http://wildideabuffalo.com/products/petite-top-sirloin-steaks

No comments:

Post a Comment