Friday, August 7, 2015

Sharp Cheddar and Mushroom Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Steak Fries

Dinner Tonight: Sharp Cheddar and Mushroom Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Steak Fries



The rains have stopped, the sun is out, and it's a beautiful day out! Had a light Breakfast and out the door. Went to Mejier and they were finally well stocked on Jennie - O Turkey Products! They had the
Jennie - O Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links, Sweet Italian Turkey Sausages, and the Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast, and I just ran out of freezer room! Back home swept up outside around the house then at 2:45 I had a doctor's appointment with my Family Doctor, to take a look at my finger that has lump on it just beneath the skin. My Family Doc seemed a bit concerned so he's sending me to my Dermatologist, in next Tuesday. So hopefully it's nothing but I'm real nervous, the wait is worse than anything! Anyway for dinner tonight I prepared a Sharp Cheddar and Mushroom Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Steak Fries.
   


Used my favorite Buffalo, the Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Buffalo Burger. I had it in the freezer so I laid it in the fridge overnight to thaw. I Preheated up a small skillet that I sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray, seasoned my Burger with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I then pan fried it, in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, about 3 1/2 minutes per side, and done! I topped it with a slice of Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese and Sauteed Mushrooms, served it on a Kroger Lite Wheat Hamburger Bun. Just love these Buffalo Burgers; meaty, juicy and just flat out delicious For a side I baked some Ore Ida Steak Fries, with a side of Hunt’s Ketchup for the Fries




Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Buffalo Burgers

Prepare for a whole new level of burger. Conveniently pre-made into one-third pound patties that are ever so grillable. Dinner ready. Each pack is 1 pound with 3 – 1/3 Lb patties.


http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/3-1-3-lb-ready-made-buffalo-burgers-1-lb-pack

No comments:

Post a Comment