Monday, August 24, 2015

Seasoned Haddock w/ Whole New Potatoes and Asparagus Cuts and Tips

Dinner Tonight:Seasoned Haddock w/ Whole New Potatoes and Asparagus Cuts and Tips





Had one of those nights where I had to deal with those Phantom Pains all night. So needless to say I didn't get very much sleep at all last night. The Pains continued to about Noon today. I got a few things done around the house then I caught up on some much needed sleep! For dinner tonight I prepared a Seasoned Haddock w/ Whole New Potatoes and Asparagus Cuts and Tips.





I had a fillet of the Haddock in the freezer that I let thaw overnight in the fridge. To prepare it I cut
the fillet into smaller pieces. Then rinsed the fillet in cold water and patted dry with a paper towel. I then seasoned it with just a bit of Sea Salt and put the pieces in a Hefty Zip Plastic Bag where I then added Zatarain’s Lemon Pepper Breading Mix. Shook until all the pieces were well coated. Shook off the excess and pan fried them in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, frying them about 3 minutes per side until golden brown. Haddock and Zatarain’s Lemon Pepper Mix, the perfect combo. The Zatarain’s Breading and Seasonings are my favorites.






For one side I prepared a can of Del Monte Whole New Potatoes. Easy way to get a delicious Potato dish and just as good as fresh! Then I also heated up a cam of Del Monte Asparagus Cuts and Tips. Just heat and serve, again just as good as fresh and lot easier to prepare. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding.







Del Monte Asparagus Cuts and Tips

Adding the distinctive flavor of asparagus to your next meal is simple with these fully prepared cuts and tips, picked and packed at their freshest.

Ingredients
Asparagus, Water, Sea Salt.

Serving Size: 1/2 cup (124g)
Serving Per Container:
Amount Per Serving
Undrained
1/2 Cup
Drained
1/3 Cup
Calories 20  15
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 360mg*** 15%  9%
Potassium 100mg 3%  2%
Total Carbohydrate 4g 1%  1%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%  12%
Sugars 1g
Protein 2g

http://www.delmonte.com/vegetables/harvest-selects/asparagus-cuts-and-tips

No comments:

Post a Comment