Monday, February 20, 2017

The Kitchen is Closed! It’s Pizza from Domino’s!

Dinner Tonight: Domino’s Pizza





I had to fast from mid-night to 8:00 this morning. I had my 4 month check up at the Family Doctor - sugar, cholesterol and such. Hopefully all be well. After the Doctor visit I had to stop for gas and stopped by the ATM at the bank. Skipped Breakfast and waited till Lunch time to eat. After Lunch headed out to go see Dad. He wasn't feeling too good today, upset stomach. Back home, I really didn't feel like cooking today. Then Mom called ans wanted to know if I would order a Pizza for Dinner tonight! The Kitchen is Closed!





Pizza's  few more calories and carbs than what I normally like to have for dinner but it had been quite a while since I had one and Mom wanted one, so Pizza it is! We ordered a Domino’s Hand Tossed Medium Pizza with Cheese, Sauce, Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Mushrooms, Black Olives, and Green Olives. As always the Pizza arrived on time, hot and delicious! For dessert later a Weight Watcher’s Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Bar. And for the Kitchen, It reopens tomorrow!






Medium (12″) Hand Tossed Pizza
Whole: Cheese, Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Green Olives, Black Olives, Mushrooms, Robust Inspired Tomato Sauce
https://www.dominos.com/en/index.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment