Thursday, February 2, 2017

Crispy Battered Fish Fillets w/ Cheddar Potato Bake and Baked Multi Grain Loaf Bread

Dinner Tonight: Crispy Battered Fish Fillets w/ Cheddar Potato Bake and Baked Multi Grain Loaf Bread








For Breakfast this morning I Scrambled a couple of Eggs that I sprinkled with Sargento Shredded
Sharp Cheddar Cheese. Then I toasted a couple of slices of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread, lightly buttered with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, and my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Finished up some laundry for Mom. After Lunch I went and spent the afternoon with Dad. He's doing somewhat better but still a long ways off for coming back home. Back home I took a nap, just still not feeling up to par. Really didn't feel like cooking but I still wanted a hot meal. So I took the easy way out, I prepared Crispy Battered Fish Fillets w/ Cheddar Potato Bake and Baked Multi Grain Loaf Bread.



Couldn't get more easy to prepare my Dinner tonight, used the microwave and the oven! I prepared Crispy Battered Fish Fillets w/ Cheddar Potato Bake and Baked Multi Grain Loaf Bread. For my Fish I used Gorton's Crispy Battered Fish Fillets. Good Fish, already seasoned and battered. To prepare it I preheated the oven on 425 degrees. i used a small baking pan, sprayed it with Pam Cooking Spray. I baked the fillets for 25 minutes, flipping them over after 12 minutes. The fillets came out perfect! Nice size fillets and lave the seasoning and batter.



Then to go with my Fish I prepared a Stouffer's Cheddar Potato Bake. Another easy to prepare and delicious dish. To prepare this one I'm using the microwave. It comes in a microwavable tray. I just slit the film cover on the tray and microwaved it for 6 minutes, Done! I love this side by Stouffer's! Delicious Potato Dish, really like the bread crumb topping. I also baked a quarter loaf of the La Brea Multi Grain Loaf Bread. Fish, Potatoes, and Baked Bread! I'll take this easy prepared meal anytime. For dessert later a Weight Watcher's Cookie and Cream Ice Cream Bar.









Gorton's Crispy Battered Fish Fillets

BREADED & BATTERED FILLETS

Made from real, simple ingredients and dipped in our freshly mixed batter for an authentic taste, these flaky white fillets are a classic favorite that's sure to please the whole family. Ready from the oven in 25 minutes. Plus, Gorton’s Crispy Battered Fish Fillets are available in a stand-up resealable bag for added freshness and convenience!
* Simple, flavorful ingredients
* Delicious crispy coating
* 100% Real Fish, No Fillers
* No MSG, artificial colors or flavors
* Natural Omega-3








Stouffer's Cheddar Potato Bake
* A side dish with diced potatoes in a cheddar cheese sauce with bacon
* Serves 2
* Russet potatoes

We use simple, quality ingredients that are delicious on their own. Then we combine them into the perfect recipe to make an irresistible dish.NESTLE Good Food, Good Life Made with Russet potatoesCheddar cheese sauceTopped with bread crumbs
Ingredients:
Ingredients: Potatoes, Skim Milk, Water, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color), Soybean Oil, Bread Crumbs (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Salt), Bacon (Cured with Water, Salt, Sugar, Smoke Flavoring, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), 2% or Less of Modified Cornstarch, Canola Oil, Bleached Wheat Flour, Onions, Sea Salt, Mono- & Diglycerides, Spice, Seasoning (Celery Salt, Spices and Coloring).

NUTRITIONAL INFO
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 2
Servings Per Container: 2
Amount Per Serving
Calories 270 Calories from Fat 150
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 17 26.00 %
Saturated Fat 5 25.00 %
Cholesterol 20mg 7.00 %
Sodium 500mg 21.00 %
Total Carbohydrate 21g 7.00 %
Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugars 2g
Protein 9g

No comments:

Post a Comment