To help you keep Eating Healthy in 2016 it's Make Healthy Happen Challenge: 500-Calorie Dinner Menus - Week 2. Healthy and Delicious 500 Calorie Dinners and it's all from the EatingWell website. http://www.eatingwell.com/
Make Healthy Happen Challenge: 500-Calorie Dinner Menus - Week 2
Crispy Glazed Tofu with Bok Choy
Pressing tofu helps extract liquid so it cooks up perfectly in this healthy Chinese tofu recipe. Look for plum sauce—a sweet-and-sour condiment—near other Chinese sauces in most supermarkets.
• Brown rice (1 cup each) - 218 calories
• Cooked carrots (1 1/4 cups each) - 68 calories....
Macaroni with Sausage & Ricotta
A bit of sausage goes a long way in flavoring the creamy ricotta tomato sauce in this healthy and quick pasta recipe. While this recipe calls for macaroni, you can make this dish with any type of tubular pasta. It’s just the thing to satisfy your craving for comfort food in a hurry.
• Small whole-wheat dinner roll - 74 calories
• Steamed spinach (1 cup each) - 65 calories.....
Ancho-Honey Pork Tenderloin with Cheese Grits
In this recipe, roast pork tenderloin is glazed with honey, lime, soy and ancho chile powder and served on top of cheese grits. Ancho chile powder, made from dried poblano peppers, has a mild heat and adds a rich, subtly smoky flavor.
• Green beans (1 cup each with 2 tsp. butter) - 102 calories....
* Click the link below to get the Make Healthy Happen Challenge: 500-Calorie Dinner Menus - Week 2