Saturday, October 22, 2011

Wheat Pita Turkey Pepperoni & Mushroom Pizza

Lunch Today: Wheat Pita Turkey Pepperoni & Mushroom Pizza


For lunch today I had a Wheat Pita Turkey Pepperoni & Mushroom Pizza. Been a while since I had purchased any Pita Bread. So while at Meijer early this morning they were just putting out some fresh baked Wheat Pita Bread. The bakery this morning had aroma's that was bringing the entire store to it!

 I used Ragu Traditional Pizza Sauce, Fresh sliced Mushrooms, Hormel Turkey Pepperoni, and Pizza Cheese. After adding all the ingredients I baked it for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. After removing the Pizza from the oven I added a couple of dashes of Ground Black Pepper. I'll have to start keeping this Pita Bread in stock, everything turned out great. Added a Diet Peach Tea Snapple to wash everything down!The serving size of the Pita is half the Pita. The calories for the Pita and toppings is 215 and only 23 carbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment