Thursday, October 20, 2011

Baked Catfish Tenders & Remoulade Dipping Sauce w/ Potato Pancakes and...

Dinner Tonight: Baked Catfish Tenders & Remoulade Dipping Sauce w/ Potato Pancakes and Creamy Parmesan Risotto


Mom and Dad wanted Fish tonight so that's what I had to make. I used a Kroger brand Catfish Tenders. Baked at 425 degrees for 25 minutes, they come out perfect! I made a Remoulade Dipping Sauce for them also. This Sauce is fantastic and goes well with almost all Fish. I'll leave the recipe at the end of the post for the Sauce.
As sides I made one my Mom's favorites Potato Pancakes. I use Manischewitz Potato Pancke Mix. Not only are these delicious but their only 80 calories and 18 carbs per serving, 3 pancakes! I also had Lundberg Creamy Parmesan Risotto it takes about 25 - 30 minutes to whip this up. Really a quick and very good tasting Risotto. For dessert later a Yoplait Delight Chocolate Eclair Parfait. 

Remoulade Sauce

Ingredients

1 Cup Light Mayonnaise
2 Tblsp Chili Sauce
1 tsp Garlic Salt
1tsp Curry Powder, or to taste
1 Tbsp Hot Prepared Horseradish
1 tsp Dry Mustard

*Add all ingredients to jar or container
*Mix until well blended
*Refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment