Monday, October 10, 2011

Baked Pork Chop w/ Mashed Potatoes, Fried Apples, and...

Dinner Tonight: Baked Pork Chop w/ Mashed Potatoes, Glazed Apples, and Whole Grain Bread



For dinner tonight I had a large Center Cut Pork Loin Chop that I marinated it in J B’s Fat Boy’s Haugwash Barbcue Sauce and refrigerated it for 2 hours. I removed the chops from the fridge and shook off any excess of the sauce and then seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Grinder Black Peppercorn and then applied a light rub of McCormick Grillmate’s Applewood Rub. I then pan fried the Chops browning both sides then baked the Chops at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and then flipping the Chops over and baking another 25 minutes or until temperature reads 165 degrees. I love these Big Chops moist and tender with some nice leftovers!

 For sides I had  Idahoan Mashed potatoes and Bob Evans Glazed Apples. Both are the easy way out of cooking, just microwave and serve! Along with Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. For dessert later a Yoplait Delight Chocolate Eclair Parfait.

2 comments:

  1. porkchops and applesauce! always makes me think of the brady bunch. this looks like a far superior version though, i really need to give this a try.

    thanks for sharing! love you/love your blog ;)
    -meg
    @ http://clutzycooking.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Meaghan, sorry I was so long to reply.

    ReplyDelete