Sunday, October 16, 2011

Turkey Burger w/ Sauteed Mushrooms and Hardwood Smoked Gouda Cheese

Dinner Tonight: Turkey Burger w/ Sauteed Mushrooms and Hardwood Smoked Gouda Cheese




 I had a Jennie – O Turkey Burger that I topped with Sauteed Mushrooms and a slice of Hardwood Smoked Gouda Cheese. Seasoned the Burger with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Grinder Black Peppercorn. Gouda is bit higher in calories than my 2% Cheese I normally have but it’s worth it from time to time. Gouda is a great Cheese for any type of burger or sandwich. Rich and creamy and melts just right on the burgers. I seasoned the Mushrooms with Smoked Cumin, Sea Salt, Ground Pepper, and Ground Thyme. I had the burger on a Healthy Life Whole Grain Bun. Served it with Ore Ida Steak Fries that I baked. For dessert later a Yoplait Delight Chocolate Eclair Parfait.

No comments:

Post a Comment