Thursday, October 6, 2011

Baked Turkey Tenderloin w/ Baked Pierogies, Green Beans, and..

Dinner Tonight:  Baked Turkey Tenderloin w/ Baked Pierogies, Green Beans, and Whole Grain Bread


I had Baked Turkey Tenderloin that I had marinated for three hours in JB's Fat Boy Sticky Stuff BBQ Sauce. I then baked it for 30 minutes covered and thirty minutes uncovered at 350 degrees. One of my sides I tried something new Mrs. T's Whole Grain Potato and 5 Cheese Blend Pierogies. I baked them at 400 degrees for 18 minutes. These were delicious! I'll be using them for different dishes. One serving are 3 Pierogies and are 150 calories and 33 carbs, a little high on the carbs so pair them with other items wisely. Along with the Pierogies I had Green Beans and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. For dessert later a Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream Bar! These are a great dessert smooth and creamy and only 100 calories and 19 carbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment