Sunday, October 30, 2011

Jennie-O Turkey Nachos Extreme!

Dinner Tonight: Jennie-O Turkey  Nachos Extreme!


Ran across this while at Walmart earlier and I knew I had my dinner for later! I was wanting something light and easy to fix while getting my Sunday dose of Football. Easy to fix, yes! The Kit comes with the Cooked Taco Flavored Turkey (8oz.), Corn Tortilla Chips (4oz.), and Shredded Cheese (3oz.).

Step 1 - Open the end of theTaco Meat Package
Step 2 - Layer Chips in tray, top with contents of Meat pouch. Use fork to break up Meat and distribute evenly over Chips. Top with Cheese.
Step 3 - Microwave uncovered on High for approximately 2 minutes. Serve.

Can't get much easier! They turned out great! I also added a small can of Sliced Black Olives before heating and was going to add some sliced Peppers but was out of them. I'll be buying more of these a good tasting and quick and easy way to fix Nachos! Plus only 290 calories and 22 carbs per serving, there are 4 servings per kit.    

Nutrition Facts
Jennie-O Turkey Store - Nachos Extreme!

    Servings:

Calories     290     Sodium     595 mg
Total Fat     14 g     Potassium     0 mg
Saturated     5 g     Total Carbs     22 g
Polyunsaturated     0 g     Dietary Fiber     0 g
Monounsaturated     0 g     Sugars     0 g
Trans     0 g     Protein     16 g
Cholesterol     65 mg

       

No comments:

Post a Comment