Friday, October 28, 2011

Marinated Baked Turkey Tenderloin and Crushed Pineapple w/ Asparagus,...

Dinner Tonight: Marinated Baked Turkey Tenderloin and Crushed Pineapple w/ Grilled Asparagus, Grilled Potatoes, and Whole Grain Bread



I had Jennie - O Baked Turkey Tenderloin that I had marinated for three hours in JB’s Fat Boy Sticky Stuff BBQ. After seasoning it with Sea Salt, Ground Black Pepper, and Smoked Cumin I then baked it for 30 minutes covered and thirty minutes uncovered at 350 degrees. After uncovering it I added the Crushed Pineapple and 2 tablespoons of the Pineapple Juice from the can for the final 30 minutes of baking. The Turkey turned out moist and delicious. The JB’s Fat Boy Sticy Stuff BBQ. Sauce along with the Crushed Pioneapple make for a perfect combo that gives the Turkey a fantastic taste! I've yet to have anything bad from Jennie -O products. Meijer is the only one in my area that sells all of the Jenni - O products but I hear Kroger is now considering switching to them.

 As sides I had Grilled Asparagus Spears, Grilled Sliced Potatoes with Cheese &Herb Seasoning, and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. The Asparagus and Potatoes are Meijer Brands, which may I add has in my opinion some of the best selection and tasting frozen Veggies. For dessert a Jello Sugar free Chocolate Pudding topped with Cool Whip Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment