Friday, October 14, 2011

Bison Sirloin Steak and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Baked Potato and...

Dinner Tonight: Bison Sirloin Steak and Sauteed Mushrooms w/  Baked Potato and Whole Grain Bread



Ahhh my favorite Steak, the Bison Sirloin! I've yet to have a bad Bison Sirloin. Always absolutely delicious and this one was no different. I fried the Steak in a 1/2 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil a little less than 4 minutes per side. It came out a perfect medium rare. I topped it with Sauteed Mushrooms that I had seasoned with Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Smoked Cumin, and Parsley.  As sides I had a Baked Potato and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. For dessert a real treat! A Mini Banana Split. I used a Mini Banana, Breyer's Carb Smart Vanilla Ice Cream, and Smuckers Sugarless Chocolate Hot Fudge Topping, tooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment