Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Baked Chicken Breast Tenders w/ Harvest Vegetables


Dinner Tonight: Baked Chicken Breast  Strips w/ Harvest Vegetables



I used Pilgrim's Pride Southern Style Breast Strips that I baked at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. It came out as it always does a moist, meaty, flavorful Chicken Breast Strip. If you've never tried Pilgrim's Pride give them a try quick and easy to fix and always good and flavorful Chicken Breast and it's only 190 calories and 17 carbs per serving!

For a side I had another quickie but goodie, Pictsweet Steam'ables Harvest Vegetables w/ Roasted Potatoes and a Garliic Herb Sauce. Just 6 minutes in the microwave and I have steaming hot Vegetable Harvest. It includes Snap Snow Peas, Red Potatoes, and Mini Carrots in a Garlic Herb Sauce.  Also I had Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. For dessert a Jello Sugar free Chocolate Pudding (60 Calories) topped with a dab of Cool Whip free.

No comments:

Post a Comment