Monday, October 31, 2011

Bison Sirloin Steak w/ Sauteed Mushrooms, Grilled Potatoes, and...

Dinner Tonight: Bison Sirloin Steak w/ Sauteed Mushrooms, Grilled Potatoes, and Whole Grain Bread



I've yet to come across a bad Bison Sirloin Steak and this one was no exception. I had a Bison Sirloin Steak that I seasoned with McCormick Grinder Steakhouse Seasoning. I pan fried it in a a half a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil about 4 minutes per side. Topped it with Sauteed Mushrooms that were seasoned with Sea Salt, Ground Black Pepper, Smoked Ground Cumin, and Parsley. Then lightly sauteed in Extra Virgin Olive oil and a pat of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. I also had Meijer Grilled Potatoes and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. For a dessert/snack later a 100 Calorie Mini Bag of Jolly Time Pop Corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment