Sunday, October 2, 2011

Velveeta Cheesy Skillet Turkey Mac w/ French Bread

Dinner Tonight: Velveeta Cheesy Turkey Mac w/ Rustic French Bread



Comfort food alert! I used Kraft/Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit/Ultimate Cheeseburger Mac. The dinner kit includes: Pasta, Velveeta cheese sauce, and seasoning pack. All I had to do was add the 2 cups of water and 1lb. of Ground Turkey. It’s ready in about 20 minutes. As I browned the Turkey I added Sea Salt, Pepper, and Ground Smoked Cumin for seasoning. I’ll leave the instructions at the end of the post. It’s 350 calories and 27 carbs but that’s your complete meal except for your bread. I had a side of Pillsbury Rustic French Bread. When you get the chance try the new Velveeta Cheesy Skillet Dinners, the Ultimate Cheeseburger is delicious. i bought a Oster Hand Held Blender earlier to day so I think I'll put it to use for dessert tonight. I'm going to mix up a Vanilla Shake using 2% Milk and Breyer's Carb Smart Ice Cream.

Ingredients:
* 1 LB. Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
* Sea Salt, Pepper, Gound Smoked Cumin to taste; Optional
* Cups Water
* 1 Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit/Ultimate Cheeseburger Mac

Instructions:
* Brown and season 1 LB. Ground Turkey in large skillet. Drain
* Add 2 cups water, seasoning and pasta. Bring to a boil. Reduce Heat.
* Cover, Simmer and stir often until most of water is gone about 11-13 minutes. Remove from heat.
* Add Cheese from Velveeta Cheese Pouch. Stir in Cheese Sauce and serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment