Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Chicken Stir - Fry w/ Baby Carrots, Cut Green Beans, Water Chestnuts, Bean Sprouts.....

Dinner Tonight: Chicken Stir - Fry w/ Baby Carrots, Cut Green Beans, Water Chestnuts, Bean Sprouts, and Mushrooms






For Breakfast this morning I toasted a couple of Eggo Waffles (Low Fat Nutrigrain) and had my
morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. I had ordered a Rotisserie Chicken from Kroger yesterday and after Lunch I went to pick up. Using as part of my Dinner tonight. Had a thunderstorm come through early this morning and then partly cloudy and 92 degrees out, and VERY humid. Don't like this humidity at all. I seen the Wild Turkey again this morning in the back yard, second time I've seen them recently. We have the Turkey, a couple of Deer, and assorted other critters running around. We also have somehow been adopted by a large yellow cat that now stays around the house outside. He sleeps a lot and that's about it. For Dinner tonight its Chicken Stir - Fry w/ Baby Carrots, Cut Green Beans, Water Chestnuts, Bean Sprouts, and Mushrooms.





To make the Stir - Fry I'll need; 1 Whole Rotisserie Chicken (Kroger Deli), 1 package Hakubaku Organic Japanese Wheat Noodles, 1 can Whole Baby Carrots (drained), 1 small can Del Monte Cut Green Beans (drained), Sliced Water Chestnuts (drained), 1 can of Bean Sprouts (drained), 1 can Stir-Fry Mushrooms (drained), Chow Mein Noodles, Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce, and Extra Light Olive Oil.






I went to Kroger earlier today and picked up a Whole Rotisserie Chicken. Pulled all the meat and this was my Chicken for the Stir-Fry. Next I grabbed a large nonstick skillet and sprayed it Pam Cooking Spray and added a tablespoon of Extra Light Olive Oil and heated the pan on medium heat. When heated I added my Pulled Chicken, Carrots, Green Beans, Water Chestnuts, Bean Sprouts, and Mushrooms. Stirred until mixed then added the Kikkoman Soy Sauce, you add this according to your taste. Stirred and heated everything until heated through. Removed it from the heat and covered it.




Next I boiled my Udon Noodles. I used a large pot and filled it 1/2 way with water. Heated the water to boiling and added my Noodles. Stirring, and cooked for 4 minutes. Drained them and added them to the Stir - Fry Skillet. Stirred until mixed and served! This hit the spot for Dinner! Topped a bowl of the Sir - Fry with some Chow Mein Noodles. Had a Diet Dr. Pepper to drink. For Dessert/Snack tonight a bowl of Skinny Pop - Pop Corn along with a Diet Trop A Rocka Snapple.






Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce

Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce is brewed exactly the same way as all-purpose Kikkoman Soy
Sauce. However, after the fermentation process is completed, approximately 40% of the salt is removed. Although there is less sodium in Less Sodium Soy Sauce, all the flavor and quality characteristics remain because it is aged before extracting the salt. However, to maintain this full flavor, we recommend using it during the latter stage of cooking in braising sauces, soups and stews, vegetables or stir-frys.

Ingredients
WATER, WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE; LESS THAN 1/10 OF 1% AS A PRESERVATIVE.

http://www.kikkomanusa.com/homecooks/products/products_hc_details.php?pf=10102

No comments:

Post a Comment