Thursday, June 1, 2017

Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Sauteed Mushrooms and Baked Potato

Dinner Tonight: Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Sauteed Mushrooms and Baked Potato




To start the morning off I toasted a Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin and I reheated a 1/2
piece of a Cubed Steak (Beef). And I had a Breakfast Sandwich. Mom had prepared the Cubed Steak the night before and had one leftover. I also had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. After Breakfast I started a load of laundry for Mom and then it was on to house cleaning, vacuumed and dusted. Later on repotted a couple more of plants for Mom. Got the cart out and took a spin around the neighborhood. It's 77 degrees and sunny, beautiful out today!For Dinner it was a Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Sauteed Mushrooms and Baked Potato.



For Dinner tonight it's the always delicious SayersBrook Ranch Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak. I love
this Chopped Steak. To start I preheated the oven on 400 degrees. To prepare it I’ll need McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley, McCormick Crushed Rosemary, and McCormick Thyme Leaves (all seasoning to taste). I got the Cast Iron Skillet out to prepare it. I first sprayed it with a very light coat of Pam Cooking Spray and then added a tablespoon of Extra Light Olive Oil. Heated it on medium heat. When the pan was heated I added the Chopped Steak. I cooked each side 4 minutes.Then finished it in the oven, at 400 degrees for 5 minutes. It cooked up beautifully, perfect medium rare! Had a nice little char on the outside and moist and juicy inside. These are so tender you could slice them with a spoon and have an excellent taste to them. Another very good item from SayersBrook Ranch!







I topped the Chopped Steak with some A-1 Sauce Thick/Hardy. Also cooked up some Sauteed Mushrooms.












For a side I prepared a Baked Potato. Seasoned that with the McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and

Peppercorn Medley, and topped with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. For Dessert later a Weight Watcher’s Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Bar.













SayersBrook Ranch Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak

If you like the flavor of the sirloin, love the Bison Burger but want to take it up a notch, then the
Chopped Sirloin Steak is for you! 4 lbs (4 packages each with 2-8oz chopped sirloin steaks).
Great flavor of the sirloin but also extremely tender and juicy.

http://www.sayersbrook.com/bison-chopped-sirloin-steak-4-lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment