This week's Jennie - O Turkey Recipe of the Week is a Grilled Corn Guac Turkey Burger. You'll be using a couple of Jennie - O Turkey products to make this week's recipe - a package JENNIE-O® ⅓ LB Turkey Burgers and JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon. Add on a charred ear of corn, avocados, chili pepper, red onion, bell pepper, and served on a brioche bun! Get that grill going with this week's recipe. Enjoy and Make the Switch! https://www.jennieo.com/
Grilled Corn Guac Turkey Burger
What makes a grilled turkey burger even better? A great guacamole! This crowd pleaser is specially made with a charred ear of corn. It requires just a little more effort, but it’s totally worth it! Served up brioche buns, guests will be kissing the cook long after this meal ends.
1 ear of corn
1 or 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
1 chili pepper, finely diced
½ small red onion, finely diced
1 lime, juiced
¼ cup chopped cilantro leaves
salt and pepper, if desired
1 (2-pound) package JENNIE-O® ⅓ LB Turkey Burgers
6 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
2 each red bell pepper, char-grilled and sliced
6 each brioche buns, sliced
1) Prepare grill for medium-high heat.
2) Brush ear of corn with oil. Grill 5 minutes or until kernels are golden brown. With knife remove kernels from ear of corn.
3) In medium bowl, mash avocado with fork. Add corn, chili peppper, onion, lime juice, cilantro and salt and pepper, if desired. Gently stir to combine.
4) Cook turkey burgers as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
5) While burgers are cooking, place bacon slices on grill and cook until crips. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
6) Grill red bell peppers until slightly charred; slice.
7) Place burger on bun bottom. Add peppers, bacon, corn guac mixture and bun top.
* Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION