Thursday, December 22, 2016

Turkey Sausage, Turkey Pepperoni, Mushroom, and Olive Pizza

Dinner Tonight: Turkey Sausage, Turkey Pepperoni, Mushroom, and Olive Pizza





Had a light Breakfast to start the day. I toasted a Jennie - O Whole Grain English Muffin that I topped with Smucker's Sugar Free Blackberry Jam. Also had the morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Started a load of laundry and headed out Kroger for a few items for my Mom and myself. On the way back stopped by the bank and got gas. Outside it's been a cloudy day and a high around 37 degrees. Not much else going on so i ran a couple of scans on my computer. Then kicked back the rest of the day. For Dinner tonight, it's Pizza Night! I prepared a Turkey Sausage, Turkey Pepperoni, Mushroom, and Olive Pizza, on a Whole Grain Pizza Crust.



To make my Pizza I'm using Mama Mary's 12” Whole Grain Pizza Crust. There's 150 calories and 27 net carbs per serving. Then for my Toppings and Sauce I'm using; Hormel Turkey Pepperoni, Jennie – O Turkey Ground Sausage, Sliced Mushrooms, Sliced Black Olives, Sliced Green Olives, Sargento Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, and Ragu Original Pizza Sauce.










To prepare my Pizza; I first preheated my oven to  450 degrees. I then got a medium size skillet,
sprayed it with Pam Cooking Spray and heated it on medium heat. Next I got the roll of Jennie - O Turkey Sausage out and sliced about 1/4 of the roll off. I put the remainder in a plastic bag and put it back in the fridge to use later for a meal. I crumbled the Sausage and fried until done. Removed it from the skillet onto a paper towel lined plate and set aside.








I moved the pizza crust from package. Lightly brushed crust with Extra Light Olive Oil. I then
gathered my toppings up. The Black Olives are already sliced but the Green Olives come whole and I had to slice them. I then topped the crust with with; the Ragu Pizza Sauce, the Sargento Mozzarella Cheese, Hormel Turkey Pepperoni, Jennie - O Turkey Sausage, and finally the Black and Green Olives. The order of layers is all up to you.





Next I lowered the oven temperature to 425 degrees F. Then baked on oven Pizza Pan (middle position) for about 10 minutes. You can turn the oven on broil if you want to get the crust crispier if you want. I stopped at 10 minutes and it came out perfect! The Crust baked up with a nice crunch to it and all the ingredients worked great together. I love adding Olives to any dish I can. For Dessert tonight a Weight Watcher's Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Bar.








Mama Mary's 12” Whole Grain Pizza Crust

Mama Mary’s Whole Grain Crusts come 2 to a pack and are sure to make your dinner time meal delicious.

* Mama Mary's Pizza Crusts Whole Grain - 2 CT.
* Create.
* Bake.
* Enjoy!
* Bakes in about 10 Minutes!
* Per serving: 150 Calories.
* 0.5g sat fat, 3% DV.
* 360mg sodium, 15% DV.
* 2g sugars.

Preparation Instructions
Refrigerate or freeze after opening. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Remove pizza crust from package. 1. Lightly brush crust with olive oil. 2. Top crust with desired ingredients. 3. Lower oven temperature to 425 degrees F. Bake on oven rack or cookie sheet (middle position) for 7‑1/2 to 10 min. Hint: For a more crisper crust, broil until desired appearance is achieved.

Ingredients
whole wheat flour, water, soybean oil, contains 2% or less of each of the following: yeast, sugar, dried honey solids, leavening (sodium aluminum phosphate, baking soda), salt, dough conditioners (enzymes), fumaric acid, calcium propionate.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 57.0
Servings Per Container 8
Amount Per Serving
Calories 150 Calories
Calories From Fat 45 Calories
% Daily Value
Total Fat 5 g 8
Saturated Fat 1 G 5
Trans Fat 0 G
Cholesterol 0 Mg 0
Sodium1868
Total Carbohydrate 28 g 9
Dietary Fiber 1 G 4
Sugars 1 G
Protein 4 g
http://www.mamamarys.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment