Monday, December 26, 2016

Banquet Homestyle Bakes Pizza Pasta w/ Cheesy Bread

Dinner Tonight: Banquet Homestyle Bakes Pizza Pasta w/ Cheesy Bread







For Breakfast this morning I fried up a couple of Jennie – O Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links, scrambled a couple of Eggs, toasted a couple of slices of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread, and had a
cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. After Breakfast I headed to the local Kroger up the road. Then on my way back I stopped by the ATM and stopped by McDonald's and picked up Breakfast for Mom and Dad. I wanted to go to Meijer but I figured Meijer would be packed early being the day after Christmas. But amazingly there was no traffic or people out so I went back out to Meijer. It was strange there was little to no traffic on I - 75 and at Meijer there was very few people. I was talking to the cashier at Meijer and said they had scheduled extra people, expecting a crowd. Odd, but I was happy it was slow I was able to get everything done. I purchased another of the small Prime Rib Roasts and e put that one in the freezer. For Dinner tonight I prepared a box of the Banquet Homestyle Bakes Pizza Pasta.







Oh I love this Pizza Pasta! This is one of my favorite boxed foods, Banquet Homestyle Bakes Pizza Pasta. Nothing like a quick, easy and delicious comfort food. But here’s another product I love and it’s getting harder and harder to find, I can only find it at Walmart or online now! I found this box at Walmart the other day.







Anyway it’s got two of my favorites in it, pasta and pizza! The box contains 1 can of Pizza Sauce w/
Pepperoni and Sausage and 1 Pouch of Rotini Pasta. I also added a few slices of Turkey Pepperoni and sliced Portabello Mushrooms to the mix. For the preparation you can bake it or prepare it on the stove top, which is how I prepared it. Add 1 cup of water, stir and mix, and simmer and you have your dinner! This came out fantastic! Really had a good Pizza flavor to it. The Sauce with the Mushrooms, Sausage, and Pepperoni provides the great flavoring. Easily prepared and makes a hearty and delicious meal.





Along with the Pizza Pasta I also prepared some Baked Cheesy Bread. Another easy one, using
Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread, Sargento Reduced Fat Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. Just Butter the Bread and add your Cheese on top. Then bake on 400 degrees until the Bread is toasted and Cheese is melted. For Dessert later a bowl of Dole Sliced Peaches.







Banquet Homestyle Bakes Pizza Pasta

When only comfort food will do, Banquet Homestyle Bakes are the perfect choice. Each comes complete with everything you need to make a delicious and hearty straight-from-the-oven meal. So you’ll spend less time worrying about your meal—and more time enjoying it.

*Pepperoni and sausage included
*5 minute preparation oven or stove top banquet-homestyle-pizza-pastaBanquet Homestyle Pizza Pasta

Stove Top:

1. Stir Together Can of Sauce and 1 Cup Hot Water In Medium Skillet.
2. Stir In Pasta Until Well Coated. Heat to Boiling.
3. Reduce Heat. Cover and Simmer About 15 Minutes, Or Until Pasta Is Tender, Stirring Occasionally.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 cup prepared (195g)
Servings Per Container 4
Amount Per Serving
Calories 280Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6g 9%
Saturated Fat 2g 10%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 10mg 3%
Sodium 820mg 34%
Potassium 530mg 15%
Total Carbohydrate 46g 15%
Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
Sugars 12g
Protein 10g
http://www.banquet.com/homestyle-bakes/pizza-pasta-bake

No comments:

Post a Comment