Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Panko Crusted Cubed Pork Steak w/ Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, and Green Beans

Dinner Tonight: Panko Crusted Cubed Pork Steak w/ Gravy, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans




It was Jennie -O Turkey Sausage Links, Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns, and a slice of toasted Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread, lightly buttered with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Meijer
had been out of the Jennie - O Turkey Sausage links for quite a while but they finally had them back stock the other day. Right after Breakfast I had to go to Walmart for a couple of items, ended up with more than what I went for! I noticed Walmart had added quite a few new items, that's a good thing. Not too bad out there today, 42 degrees and partly sunny. Cleaned the house today, ran the vacuum, dusted, etc. After Lunch I was in a Boggle Word Tournament online. Love playing Boggle. Ended up finishing in the top ten out of 72 people, not too bad. So for dinner tonight I prepared a Panko Crusted Cubed Pork Steak w/ White Gravy, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans.




I bought a of packages of Cubed Pork Steak at Kroger the other day. So I got the big three out to bread it with; Flour,Egg Beater’s, and Panko Bread Crumbs. I seasoned the Steak with Sea Salt and
Black Ground Pepper. Next I seasoned the Flour with Hungarian Paprika and rolled the Cube Pork in that and shook off the excess. Then I dipped it in the Egg Beater’s shaking off the excess and then pressed both sides in the Shake and Bake Seasoned Panko Bread Crumbs, making sure both sides was well covered. I heated up a medium size skillet, that I drizzled with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, on medium high heat. Added my Cubed Pork and fried both sides about 4 minutes per side, till each side was golden brown. Topped it with some Pioneer Peppered White Gravy. The Cubed Pork Steak came out delicious! Moist and very tender with a good flavor from the Paprika and all the other ingredients. As you can tell in the picture, the Steaks are huge so I cut them half, I’ll have the other half for Breakfast in the morning.




For one side dish I prepared my favorite Mashed Potatoes, Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes. Easy to fix
and delicious. To prepare it just heat it up in the microwave for 6 minutes and it’s ready. To top my Mashed Potatoes and Cubed Pork Steak I made some Pioneer Peppered White Gravy. Another quick and easy prep and comes out piping hot and delicious. I topped both my Mashed Potatoes and Cubed Steak with it. Then I also heated up a small can of Del Monte Cut Green Beans. One delicious Country Comfort Food Dinner tonight, just love Gravy! For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Double Chocolate Pudding topped with Cool Whip Free.









Pioneer Brand Peppered White Gravy

Ingredients
Vegetable Shortening (Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil), Bleached and
Enriched Wheat Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Food Starch-modified, Corn Syrup Solids, Salt, Maltodextrin, Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Mono and Diglycerides, Black Pepper, Sodium Citrate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Artificial Flavor, Artificial Color.

Directions
1. Blend Peppered Gravy Mix with 1/2 cup cool water. Mix or whisk until lump free. Set Gravy Mix blend aside. 2. Bring 1-1/2 cups water to a full rolling boil. 3. Pour the Gravy Mix Blend into the boiling water. Stir vigorously with a fork or whisk until thickened. Remove from heat.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 serving (10 g)
Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories 50
Calories from Fat 27
Total Fat 3.0g 5%
Saturated Fat 1.0g 5%
Sodium 250mg 10%
Carbohydrates 5.0g 2%
Sugars 1.0g

No comments:

Post a Comment