For Breakfast this morning I made a favorite, Skillet Potatoes and Ham. I used 1 package of Simply
While at Kroger yesterday I seen they had some more of the huge Freshwater Shrimp, and couldn't pass those up! I rinsed them off in cold water and removed the shells, they were already deveined. To prepare these I’m using Zatarain’s Shrimp Fri – Seasoned Seafood Breading Mix. I used this for the first time just last week and I'm using it again.
Poured about 1 inch of light olive oil into large skillet. Heat oil to 350°F on medium heat. Take the peeled shrimp, mix 1/2 cup Zatarain’s Seasoned Shrimp Fri with 1/2 cup water in medium bowl. Pour
Then for one side I prepared Baked Fingerling Potatoes. I used the remainder of Fingerling Potatoes
Then for another side I prepared some Roasted Butternut Squash, easy recipe for some delicious
To prepare it; Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place the Squash on a sheet pan and drizzle with the
ZATARAIN’S® Seasoned Shrimp Fri®
Zatarain’s Seasoned Shrimp Fri combines a unique blend of ingredients for crispy, golden and easy-to-make shrimp every time. The delicious, golden coating is perfect for shrimp and even fried vegetables – with real lemon added.
DEEP FRYING DIRECTIONS
1. FILL deep fryer no more than 1/3 full with oil. Heat oil to 350°F on medium heat.
3. DIP shrimp in batter. Shake off excess. Roll or shake shrimp in remaining 1/2 cup Shrimp Fri until evenly coated. Discard any remaining batter in bowl or Shrimp Fri on plate or in plastic bag.
4. FRY shrimp, a few pieces at a time, in hot oil until light golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
PAN FRYING DIRECTIONS
1. POUR 1 inch of vegetable oil into large skillet. Heat oil to 350°F on medium heat.
2. COAT and fry shrimp as directed above.
Note: For thicker coating, dip shrimp in 1/2 cup milk mixed with 1 lightly beaten egg. Shake off excess. Roll or shake shrimp in Shrimp Fri. Repeat.
Product nutrition information
(Amount per serving)