Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Bacon and Cheese Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Fries

Dinner Tonight: Bacon and Cheese Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Fries







I wanted something different for Breakfast so I had a Breakfast Burrito for Breakfast this morning. I
used 2 medium size Eggs (Scrambled), Jennie – O Turkey Bacon (Crumbled), sliced Black and Green Olives, Sargento Reduced Fat Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Ortega Smoked Chipotle Taco Sauce, and Old El Paso 6 – Inch Flour Tortillas. First Breakfast Burrito I’ve had in a while. Eggs and Bacon are just a natural pairing. The Ortega Smoked Chipotle Taco Sauce can’t be beat. It just gives everything an unbelievable taste, nice heat but not over powering.






Not a lot going on today, pouring the rain out! And it's a cold rain too, temperatures in the 40's. Did some housework and gave Mom a hand in the Kitchen. She made her should be world famous Buckeyes Candy and her Walnut Chocolate Fudge today. The Chocolate aroma was incredible! After that I watched a Movie I had recorded a while back. So for Dinner tonight its a Burger, Buffalo Burger! I prepared a Bacon and Cheese Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Fries.






Time to satisfy my Burger hankering! Love these Buffalo Burgers and I'm combining my two
favorites, Wild idea Buffalo and Jennie – O Turkey! I used Jennie – O Turkey Bacon for my Burger topping. Heated up a medium size skillet on medium high heat and fried the Bacon until it was crisp. Removed it from the skillet to a Paper Towel lined plate, and set aside. For the Burger I used my favorite Buffalo, the Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Buffalo Burger Patty, as usual. Just love these Buffalo Burgers; meaty, juicy and just flat out delicious!








Preheated up a small skillet that I sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray, seasoned my Burger with
McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I then pan fried it, in Extra Light Olive Oil, about 3 1/2 minutes per side, after flipping the Burger I added my slice of Cheese, I'm using Kraft Sliced Sharp Cheddar, with about 1 minute of cooking time left. Topped it with the cooked Turkey Bacon and Boston Bib Lettuce served it on a Healthy Life Whole Grain Hamburger Bun. Love a good Burger and love these Wild Idea Buffalo Burgers, and topped with the Jennie – O Turkey Bacon just adds to the goodness!








I had some Alexia Organic Yukon Select Fries leftover so I prepared them to go with my
Burger.Seasoned them with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn Medley. Baked them at 425 degrees for 16 minutes. They bake up beautifully and seasoned just right, excellent Shoestring Fry! Plus they are only 120 calories and 15 net carbs. For dessert later a Weight watchers Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Bar.












Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Buffalo Burgers

Prepare for a whole new level of burger. Conveniently pre-made into one-third pound patties that are ever so grillable. Dinner ready. Each pack is 1 pound with 3 – 1/3 Lb patties.
http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/3-1-3-lb-ready-made-buffalo-burgers-1-lb-pack














Alexia Organic Yukon Select Fries

Lightly seasoned with sea salt, these Julienne Fries make your everyday French fry wonder where it went wrong.

Ingredients: Organic Potatoes, Organic Canola Oil and/or Organic Sunflower Oil and/or Organic Safflower Oil, Sea Salt, Citric Acid.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 3 oz (84 g)
Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories 120
Calories from Fat 36
Total Fat 4g 6%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 200mg 8%
Potassium 310mg 9%
Carbohydrates 18g 6%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Sugars 0g
Protein 2g

https://www.alexiafoods.com/products/fries/yukon-gold-julienne-fries

No comments:

Post a Comment