Dinner Tonight:Baked Smokey BBQ Chicken Wings w/ Baked Fries
For Breakfast this morning I made a favorite of mine, Skillet Potatoes and Ham. I used 1 package of Simply Potatoes Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes and a package of Meijer Diced Ham to prepare
I used Tyson Smoky BBQ Wings. First time I tried these I loved them! I had tried three other of the
To go with my Wings I baked some Alexia Organic Yukon Select Fries leftover so I prepared them to go with my Burger.Seasoned them with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn Medley. Baked them at 425 degrees for 16 minutes. They bake up beautifully and seasoned just right, excellent Shoestring Fry! Plus they are only 120 calories and 15 net carbs. I had a Diet Dr. Pepper to drink. For Dessert later a 100 Calorie Breyer's Chocolate Ice Cream Cup.
Tyson Smokey BBQ Seasoned Chicken Wings
Tyson® Individually Frozen Smokey BBQ Style 1st and 2nd joint Wings are perfect for game time or a fun family meal. These oven-bake wings pair perfectly with easy-to-prepare dip recipes on the back of the bag! Contains up to 21% seasoning solution.
UNCOOKED: FOR SAFETY, PRODUCT MUST BE COOKED TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 180°F AS MEASURED BY A THERMOMETER.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
3. Place frozen chicken wing sections on pan in a single layer.
4. Cook on upper rack for 35 – 38 minutes or until juices run clear when thickest part of the chicken is pierced and temperature on instant read thermometer reaches 180°F. For crisper wings: cook wing sections on a non-stick sprayed baking rack over a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet.
1. Spray grill with non-stick spray prior to cooking.
: Heat only one side of grill. Charcoal
: Pile coals on only one side of grill and heat.
3. Place wings on grill away from the heat. Cook, covered, until wings begin to brown.
4. Move wings directly over heated side of the grill and turn frequently.
5. Cook until the temperature in the thickest part reaches 180°F on an instant read thermometer. Appliances vary. Cooking times approximate. Adjust accordingly to ensure internal temperature reaches 180°F.
COOKING TIMES AND OVEN TEMPERATURES MAY VARY, ADJUST ACCORDINGLY.