Monday, December 19, 2016

Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ 3 Cheese Potatoes and Cut Italian Beans

Dinner Tonight: Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ 3 Cheese Potatoes and Cut Italian Beans



For Breakfast I fried a couple of Jennie – O Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links, Simply Potatoes
Shredded Hash Browns (topped with a sprinkle of Sagento Reduced Fat Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese), toasted 1 slice of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread, and my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. 10 degrees out there this morning and only a high of 26 degrees. Cleaned out the fridge today of any unused leftovers, garbage goes out tonight. Gave the fridge a cleaning too. Next moved to the pantry, cleaned and straightened up. Just did a few things around the house then. For Dinner tonight I prepared a Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ 3 Cheese Potatoes and Cut Italian Beans




I’m using the SayersBrook Bison Chopped Sirloin. I’ve had these a few times now and love them! They’re big enough that I always have some leftover which I’ll use for Breakfast in the morning or for Lunch.









I preheated the oven on 400 degrees. To prepare them I’ll need McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and
Peppercorn Medley, McCormick Crushed Rosemary, and McCormick Thyme Leaves (all seasoning to taste). I got the Cast Iron Skillet out to prepare it. I first sprayed it with a very light coat of Pam Cooking Spray and then added a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Heated it on medium heat. When the pan was heated I added the Chopped Steak. I cooked each side 4 minutes.Then finished it in the oven, at 400 degrees for 5 minutes. It cooked up beautifully, perfect medium rare! Had a nice little char on the outside and moist and juicy inside. These have an excellent taste to them, another very good item from SayersBrook Ranch! I topped the Chopped Steak with some Sauteed Mushrooms and had a side of A-1 Sauce Thick/Hardy for dipping. Really enjoy these, if you’re a Chopped Steak lover like myself you have to try these from SayersBrook. I also made a side of Sauteed Mushrooms.




For one side dish I heated a can of Allens Cut Italian Green Beans. To prepare them just empty the can into a small sauce pan and simmer until heated. I love the taste of these, just season with a bit of Sea Salt and it’s ready! I could have Beans every day and never get tired of having them.








For one side I reheated the leftovers of the Little Potato Company, 3 Cheese Potatoes. While at
Meijer I had picked up a package of the Little Potato Company 3 Cheese Potatoes. I had tried the Savory Herb a couple of times now and really enjoy them, being the Potato Freak I am! So tonight I gave the 3 Cheese a try and everyone enjoyed it. The Potatoes come in a microwavable tray. Just pop the tray in the microwave for five minutes and mix in the seasoning pack and you have a nutritious and tasty Potato Dish. This reheated perfectly. These are definitely a good item to have on hand! So easy to prepare and no clean up.









SayersBrook Ranch Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak

If you like the flavor of the sirloin, love the Bison Burger but want to take it up a notch, then the
Chopped Sirloin Steak is for you! 4 lbs (4 packages each with 2-8oz chopped sirloin steaks).
Great flavor of the sirloin but also extremely tender and juicy.

http://www.sayersbrook.com/bison-chopped-sirloin-steak-4-lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment