Thursday, February 18, 2016

Sharp Cheddar and Mushroom Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Crinkle Fries

Dinner Tonight: Sharp Cheddar and Mushroom Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Crinkle Fries




Just had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea for Breakfast. It's been one busy day. My Dad had to be
rushed to the hospital last night, he has a collapsed left lung. They inserted a tube under his left rib cage which will inflate the lung back up. I couldn't stay at the hospital very long due to my back problems so I left and then had to go pick Mom up around 11:00 last night, she can't drive at night. Besides that her car is still in the shop, they had some problems tracing down what was causing the problems. They called later today and they had repaired it, nothing major thankfully! As for dad he's doing a lot better, but sore! He'll be in the hospital a few days. Before I went to bed I laid a Wild Idea Buffalo in the fridge to thaw overnight, dinner tonight is a Sharp Cheddar and Mushroom Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Crinkle Fries.
 


I wanted something easy and quick to prepare, with my back hurting and all the running around I had
to do today it was the easier the better for tonight! I started by slicing up some Portabella Mushrooms. Then grabbed a small skillet;. sprayed it with Pam Cooking Spray, a 1/2 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and teaspoon of Blue Bonnet Light Butter. Heated the pan on medium and added my sliced Mushrooms. Heated for about 4 minutes, removed from heat and set aside. For my Buffalo Burger I used what else but my Buffalo, the Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Buffalo Burger. I had it in the freezer so I laid it in the fridge overnight to thaw. I Preheated up a small skillet that I sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray, seasoned my Burger with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I then pan fried it, in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, about 3 1/2 minutes per side, and done! I topped it with a slice of Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese and the Sauteed Mushrooms, served it on a Aunt Millie’s Reduced Calorie Whole Grain Hamburger Bun. Just love these Buffalo Burgers; meaty, juicy and just flat out delicious.





I also baked some Ore Ida Crinkle Fries, served these with a side of Hunt’s Ketchup for dipping. For dessert later a Healthy Choice Dark Fudge Swirl Frozen Greek Yogurt.










Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Buffalo Burgers

Prepare for a whole new level of burger. Conveniently pre-made into one-third pound patties that are ever so grillable. Dinner ready. Each pack is 1 pound with 3 – 1/3 Lb patties.
http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/3-1-3-lb-ready-made-buffalo-burgers-1-lb-pack

No comments:

Post a Comment