Sunday, February 21, 2016

Buffalo Sirloin Steak w/ Mashed Potatoes and Cut Green Beans

Dinner Tonight: Buffalo Sirloin Steak w/ Mashed Potatoes and Cut Green Beans






I was starving this morning! So I made my Skillet Potatoes and Ham for Breakfast. I used 1 package of Simply Potatoes Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes and a package of Meijer Diced Ham to prepare it. Just cook the Potatoes according to the package instructions and with about 5 minutes of cooking time left add the Diced Ham. You can serve this topped with a fried Egg, diced Onions, or Shredded Cheese. I topped mine this morning with Sargento Reduced Fat Shredded Colby - Jack Cheese. Breakfast is served! Had my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea.







Cleaning up after Breakfast my back slowly tightened up and I was down for most of the day again. I didn't even have a chance to go see Dad today at the hospital. He's doing so much better though! They started therapy on him this afternoon so he should be released soon. I was finally able to get around better in the late afternoon. Wow outside yesterday it was 71 degrees! Today it fell back to around 50, but that beasts 0 and snow any day! Did some laundry for Mom later in the day. For dinner tonight it's a Buffalo Sirloin Steak w/ Mashed Potatoes and Cut Green Beans.




For tonight’s dinner I’m using the Wild Idea Buffalo 6 oz. Sirloin Steak. I had the Steak in the freezer so I sat it in the fridge overnight to thaw. To prepare the it I rubbed the Steak with a 1/2 teaspoon of
Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Then seasoned it with a sprinkle of Garlic Salt, Dried Rosemary, and McCormick’s Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. As the Steak rested I preheated a Skillet, that I sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray, on medium heat. When the skillet was heated I added my Buffalo Sirloin, I cooked it 3 1/2 minutes per side to a beautiful Medium Rare! The Wild Idea Buffalo Steaks are just incredible. So juicy and the best flavor of any Steak, Beef or Buffalo, I’ve ever had. And this one is no exception!





For one side I reheated the Mashed Potatoes leftover from the other night, Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes. Just microwave for 1 1/2 minutes and serve. Just as good as homemade, love these Mashed Potatoes. Then for another side I heated up a small can of Del Monte Cut Green Beans. For dessert later a Blue Bunny Sugar Free Sweet Freedom Vanilla Ice Cream Cone. A new dessert I just purchased and tried, like these!











Wild Idea Buffalo 6 OZ. FINE CUT SIRLOIN STEAK

We cherry-pick only the finest cuts of the sirloin. These sirloin steaks are a great choice for steak sandwiches, or steak and eggs. Cut from the primal sirloin, these steaks are versatile and delicious. 6 oz.
http://wildideabuffalo.com/collections/steaks/products/fine-cut-sirloin-steaks

No comments:

Post a Comment