Sunday, February 14, 2016

Grilled Ham and Cheese w/ Baked Crinkle Fries

Dinner Tonight: Grilled Ham and Cheese w/ Baked Crinkle Fries





Started my day off with a Jennie- O Turkey Breakfast Sausage Patty, an Egg Beater’s Egg White
Scrambled Egg topped with a slice of Sargento Ultra Thin Swiss Cheese and served on a Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin. Also my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. A very good start to the day! Cold all day and snow setting in in the late morning. Went to Kroger for a few items after Breakfast. On the way home stopped at McDonald's to pick up Breakfast for Mom and Dad and stopped by Dunkin Dounuts for them. It was clean the house today on the inside. Dusted, vacuumed, and cleaned fridge today, For dinner tonight, I prepared a Grilled Ham and Cheese w/ Baked Crinkle Fries.





I used Boar’s Head Maple Glazed Honey Coat Ham, Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese, and Aunt Millie’s
Whole Grain Bread. I had purchased the Boar’s Head Maple Glazed Honey Coat Ham at Kroger, on sale the other day. I love all the Boar’s Head Meats and Cheese. Always fresh and lower in calories and sodium. To make the sandwich I buttered one side of both slices of bread with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter and then on the unbuttered sides layered the Ham and then the Cheese. I then grilled the sandwich in a preheated pan that I had sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray. Grilling both sides until golden brown. I love a Grilled Cheese Sandwich, but the Ham kicks it up another notch!







For a side I baked some Ore Ida Crinkle Fries, served with a side of Hunt’s Ketchup. Also had a Diet Dr. Pepper to drink. For dessert later a Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream Bar.








Boar’s Head Maple Glazed Honey Coat Ham

A sweet treat that is nutritious and delicious. This ham has 100% pure maple syrup and golden honey baked right in, making it a great choice for sandwiches and salads alike

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size Serv Size 2 oz (56g)
Serving Per Container Varied
Amount Per Serving
Calories 60 Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1g 2%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 20mg 7%
Sodium 570mg 24%
Total Carbohydrate 3g 1%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Sugars 3g
Protein 10g 20%

http://boarshead.com/products/ham/150-maple-glazed-honey-coat-ham

No comments:

Post a Comment