Thursday, August 16, 2012

Skyline 3 Way – Chili, Spaghetti, Cheese w/ Side of Oyster Crackers


Today’s Menu; Skyline 3 Way – Chili, Spaghetti, Cheese w/ Side of Oyster Crackers


A really laid back day today. Just wasn't feeling up to par, allergies I believe. I really didn’t want to have to put much effort into preparing dinner so I went the very easy route of the Microwave! I went with the Skyline 3 Way – Chili, Spaghetti, Cheese w/ Side of Oyster Crackers! They now sell it packaged for the microwave, a bit smaller size than what you get at a Skyline but just right for those still watching calories and carbs. It comes with Spaghetti topped with that wonderful Skyline Chili. You add the Cheese to make it a 3 Way. I grated a block of Kraft 2% Sharp Cheese for a topping for my Chili and also had a half serving of Skyline Oyster Crackers. Overall it was just over 400 calories and 33 carbs. I left a little history of my favorite Chili Spaghetti/Coney place here in the Cincinnati area at the end of the post. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Cherry Jello.

No comments:

Post a Comment