Sunday, August 12, 2012

Grilled Butterfly Pork Chops w/ Buttered Corn, Seasoned Blackeye Peas, and...


Today's Menu: Grilled Butterfly Pork Chops w/ Buttered Corn, Seasoned Blackeye Peas, and Harvest Grain Bread



A beautiful August Summer day out and a perfect day to fire up the grill! While at Kroger early this morning I picked up some great looking Butterfly Pork Chops, and they were on sale to make it even better. I seasoned them with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. After seasoning I gave them a light spray of Pam w/ Olive Oil to help them from sticking to the grill while grilling. I grilled them over medium high about    minutes per side. I turned them over twice and after the second time I brushed a new sauce on that I had purchased a while back at Jungle Jim's Market, Bronco Bob's Smoked Bacon Chipotle Sauce. Between the grilling flavor and the Chipotle Sauce these Chops were awesome! Moist and juicy and the Sauce providing a sweet heat. Fantastic sauce for Chops and i'm sure it would go well with Chicken.

For sides for these delicious Chops we had Margaret Holme's Buttered Corn and a can of M. Holme's Seasoned Blackeye Peas. I started using Magaret Holme's products a while back, I found them at Walmart. As far as I'm concerned their the best tasting canned Vegetables there is. I also baked a small loaf of Kroger Bakery Harvest Grain Bread. For dessert later a bowl of Del Monte No Sugar Added Sliced Peaches and Sliced Pears.

No comments:

Post a Comment