Saturday, August 18, 2012

Grilled London Broil & Sauteed Mushrooms and Crumbled Bleu Cheese w/....



Today's Menu: Grilled London Broil & Sauteed Mushrooms and Crumbled Bleu Cheese w/ Grilled Asparagus, Grilled Seasoned Potatoes, and Whole Grain Bread.



Wow capped off a beautiful Saturday with a fantastic Grilled Dinner! Grilled London Broil & Sauteed Mushrooms and Crumbled Bleu Cheese w/ Grilled Asparagus, Grilled Seasoned Potatoes, and Whole Grain Bread. I had half a London Broil left in the freezer that I used. I rubbed it with a light coat of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Steakhouse Seasoning. I grilled it on high about 4 minutes per side. It came out just perfect, medium rare! I topped it with Sauteed Mushrooms and Crumbled Bleu Cheese.

Along with the Steak I had Grilled Grilled Asparagus that I rubbed with a little Extra Virgin Olive Oil and seasoned with Sea Salt. The Asparagus is a Meijer Brand Asparagus that you can warm in a skillet or bake, which is what i did. Baked at 450 degrees for 10 minutes. i also prepared some Sliced Cheese and Herb Seasoned Potatoes. These were Meijer Brand also and very easy to prepare as well. Just warm in a skillet for about 5 minutes and their done. The Bread was Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread.

The Grilled Steaks, Asparagus, Potatoes, and Whole Grain Bread, what a meal! Any meat is just unbelievable when grilled. I'm looking forward to purchasing the Big Green Egg Grill hopefully next summer and really putting it to use! For dessert I baked some Pillsbury Apple Turnovers. It's been a good day!

*The crumbled bleu cheese and mushrooms were added after the picture, sorry for poor picture quality,

No comments:

Post a Comment