Thursday, August 23, 2012

Chunky Baked Potato Soup w/ Ham & Chicken Breast Sandwich on Whole Grain Bread


Today's Menu:  Chunky Baked Potato Soup w/ Ham & Chicken Breast Sandwich on Whole Grain Bread



A light dinner tonight, I had Chunky Baked Potato Soup along with a  Ham & Chicken Breast  Sandwich. I used Campbell's Chunky Baked Potato with Cheddar and Bacon Bits Soup. Thick and hearty Soup with chunks of Baked Potato along with Bacon Bits and Cheddar Cheese. It's one of best canned soups out there.

Along with the Soup I made a Ham & Chicken Sandwich. I used Kroger Brand Private Selection Hickory Ham and Slow Roasted Chicken Breast. The Ham is only 60 calories and 2 carbs while the sliced Chicken Breast is 50 calories and 1 carb per serving. I topped it with a slice of one of my new favorite sliced Cheese Private Selection Buffalo Monterey/Jack Cheese, Lettuce, and Kraft Reduced Fat Mayo w/ Olive Oil. Served it on a Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. The meal was light but filling and delicious! For dessert a Jello Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding. I have to be at the Hospital at 7:00 am for some blood work, I have an over protective family doctor. He is very thorough though.




No comments:

Post a Comment