This week's Jennie - O Turkey Recipe of the Week is Roasted Turkey and Cauliflower Rice Salad. Made with rthe always delicious JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Boneless Turkey Breast Tenderloins. The kicker to this recipe is you'll be replacing the Rice with Cauliflower, so a healthy recipe just got healthier! You can find this recipe at the Jennie - O website which has a huge selection of delicious and healthy recipes. Make The Switch! Enjoy and Eat Healthy. https://www.jennieo.com/
Roasted Turkey and Cauliflower Rice Salad
If you love the rice salad trend you’ll love this guilt-free version, which replaces rice with finely chopped cauliflower. Topped with a flavorful Ginger-Soy stir fry, your taste buds won’t notice the switch, but your waistline just might!
8 ounces JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Boneless Turkey Breast Tenderloins
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 (2-inch) piece ginger, thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic, sliced
4 green onions, chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 cup thinly sliced purple cabbage
2 tablespoons HOUSE OF TSANG® Ginger-Flavored Soy Sauce
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
garnish: chopped toasted almonds, cilantro leaves
1) Cook turkey tenderloins as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Slice and set aside.
2) In food processor, process cauliflower until finely chopped.
3) Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook cauliflower 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in ginger, garlic, green onions and bell pepper and cook 2 minutes. Add cabbage and toss until lightly wilted.
4) In small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, olive oil, honey and mustard. Drizzle desired amount of dressing over salad. Garnish with almonds and cilantro leaves, if desired.
* Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Saturated Fat 1g