This week's Wild Idea Buffalo Recipe of the Week is Jill's Favorite Buffalo Burgers. There are Burgers and then there is the Wild Idea Buffalo Burgers! From the first time I had a Buffalo Burger I've never missed Beef Burgers! You can find this recipe and purchase the Wild Idea Premium Ground Buffalo or any of the other healthy and delicious cuts of Buffalo all on the Wild Idea Buffalo website! http://wildideabuffalo.com/
Jill's Favorite Buffalo Burgers
This recipe adds a little extra savoriness to the 100% grass-fed goodness!
(serves 6 to 8)
2 - pounds Wild Idea Premium Ground Buffalo
2 - tablespoons olive oil
1/2 - teaspoon mustard
1 - teaspoon ketchup
1 - teaspoon thyme
2 - teaspoon salt & pepper
1. Mix all ingredients, but Buffalo together.
2. Add Buffalo & mix thoroughly with hands. Pat into 6 patties.
3. Place in refrigerator to firm up burgers.
4. Grill over high heat for 3 minutes each side for Medium Rare. Dan & I like to drizzle a little more olive oil over and sear for another half minute per each side for medium. This give the burgers a bit of a crust on the outside.
5. Remove from the grill, and sprinkle with a high quality finishing salt. Allow to rest for a couple of minutes before serving.
Serve on high quality buns, with your favorite toppings.