Monday, October 3, 2016

Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Hash Browns and Cut Italian Green Beans

Dinner Tonight: Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Hash Browns and Cut Italian Green Beans





I just had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea for Breakfast. I then started a load of laundry and then it
was off to the markets. Today is grocery day. Meijer and then Kroger. Meijer has several good buys going on starting today. After Meijer it was on to Kroger for a few items for Mom. Nice Fall day out there. Mostly Sunny and 71 degrees. Back home we have 3 smoke alerts and I changed the batteries in all 3. Everything done so I got the cart out and took a spin around the neighborhood, really nice out! Anyway for Dinner tonight I prepared a Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Hash Browns and Cut Italian Green Beans.




I had this for the first time a few weeks ago and couldn't wait any longer to have it again,  Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak! I had ordered from SayersBrook Bison Ranch along with a few other items. They are nice size patties at 8 oz. each. They come in packs of 2, I prepared both 1 for dinner tonight and the other one for Dinner tomorrow night.



I preheated the oven on 400 degrees. To prepare them I’ll need McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley, McCormick Crushed
Rosemary, and McCormick Thyme Leaves (all seasoning to taste). I got the Cast Iron Skillet out to prepare these. I first sprayed it with a very light coat of Pam Cooking Spray and then added a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Heated it on medium heat. When the pan was heated I added the Chopped Steaks. I cooked each side 4 minutes.Then finished it in the oven, at 400 degrees for 5 minutes. It cooked up beautifully, perfect medium rare! Had a nice little char on the outside and moist and juicy inside. These have an excellent taste to them, another very good item from SayersBrook Ranch! I topped the Chopped Steak with some Sauteed Mushrooms and had a side of A-1 Sauce Thick/Hardy for dipping.


As the Chopped Steak was cooking I heated up another skillet for my Hash Browns. Sprayed the
skillet with Pam Cooking Spray and added a tablespoon of Olive Oil, I use Berolli Extra Light Olive Oil. With the skillet heated I fried up the Simply Potatoes Hash Browns. Seasoned them with Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper. I love all the Simply Potatoes products! I topped these with a sprinkle of Sargento Reduced Fat Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.






Then I also heated up a can of Allens Cut Italian Green Beans and had a slice of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread lightly buttered with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Then for dessert later I had a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding topped with Cool Whip Light.











SayersBrook Ranch Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak

If you like the flavor of the sirloin, love the Bison Burger but want to take it up a notch, then the
Chopped Sirloin Steak is for you! 4 lbs (4 packages each with 2-8oz chopped sirloin steaks).
Great flavor of the sirloin but also extremely tender and juicy.

http://www.sayersbrook.com/bison-chopped-sirloin-steak-4-lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment