Wednesday, October 19, 2016

5 oz. Petite Buffalo Top Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Potato and Cut Green Beans

Dinner Tonight: 5 oz. Petite Buffalo Top Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Potato and Cut Green Beans




For Breakfast I toasted a couple Eggo Waffles w/ Nutrigrain, lightly buttered, and my morning cup of
Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. We finally got a little rain overnight, we really need it too its so dry out. The rain and wind blew a ton of leaves on our deck and driveway. So I got the leaf blower out and cleaned it all up. Mostly cloudy and a bit cooler out, a high in the 70's. I went back up to the rehab center and spent most of the day with my friend's family. Not sure how much longer he's going to be with us. He's son is taking it real hard. Wish I could do more for them. Got back home and finished up some laundry Mom had started. I have to fast starting at midnight, not that I'm eating that time of night anyway. I have my 4 month checkup on sugar, cholesterol, and such at 8:00 in the morning. For Dinner tonight I prepared a 5 oz. Petite Buffalo Top Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Potato and Cut Green Beans.


I’ll be using Wild Idea Buffalo Petite Top Sirloin Steak (5 oz.). To prepare the Steak; I rubbed the
Steak with a 1/2 teaspoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Then seasoned it with Dried Rosemary, McCormick’s Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley. As the Steak rested I preheated a Cast Iron Skillet on medium heat. When the skillet was heated I added my Buffalo Sirloin, cooked it 4 minutes per side to a beautiful Medium Rare! The Wild Idea Buffalo Steaks are just incredible. So juicy and the best flavor of any Steak, Beef or Buffalo I’ve ever had. As always when cooking Buffalo, keep an eye on it will get done quickly. They cook faster than marbled meat and when overcooked will be tough and dry. Buffalo is best cooked medium-rare or rare.



I had a baked Russet Potato for 1 side. Seasoned that with the McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley, and topped with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. Then I also heated up a small can of Del Monte Cut Green Beans, love those Green Beans! For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding topped with Cool Whip Free.









Wild Idea Buffalo – 5 oz. Petite Top Sirloin Steak

Famous for their flavor, these juicy steaks are perfect for the grill. The small size makes for a great meal for one. 5 oz.

http://wildideabuffalo.com/products/petite-top-sirloin-steaks

No comments:

Post a Comment