Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Fries and Baked French Bread

Dinner Tonight: Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Fries and Baked French Bread




For Breakfast I it was Hash Browns and Toast. I used Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns and
toasted a couple of slices of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread, lightly buttered with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Also my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Just another beautiful Fall Day out there again. Sunny and a high in the 70's, I love this weather! Got the cart out and did some yard work most of the afternoon. Sprayed for weeds, trimmed some bushes, and did some outdoor maintenance. So thankful for my 4 wheel cart. Being a left leg amputee it's my only way to get around the outside. Beautiful day to be outside! So for Dinner tonight I'm going right back with another Bison Chopped Steak and this time serving it with Baked Fries and Baked French Bread.



These Bison Chopped Steaks are so good that I'm having the pattie leftover from last night for Dinner tonight! I prepared it the same way as I did last night. I preheated the oven on 400 degrees. To
prepare them I’ll need McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley, McCormick Crushed Rosemary, and McCormick Thyme Leaves (all seasoning to taste). I got the Cast Iron Skillet out to prepare these. I first sprayed it with a very light coat of Pam Cooking Spray and then added a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Heated it on medium heat. When the pan was heated I added the Chopped Steaks. I cooked each side 4 minutes. Then finished it in the oven, at 400 degrees for 5 minutes. It cooked up beautifully, perfect medium rare! Had a nice little char on the outside and moist and juicy inside. These have an excellent taste to them, another very good item from SayersBrook Ranch! I topped the Chopped Steak with some Sauteed Mushrooms and A-1 Sauce Thick/Hardy.


To go with my Chopped Steak I baked some Alexia Organic Yukon Select Fries. I seasoned them with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn Medley. Baked them at 425 degrees for 18 minutes. They bake up beautifully and seasoned just right, excellent Shoestring Fry! Plus they are only 120 calories and 15 net carbs. I also baked a loaf of Pillsbury French Bread. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding topped with Cool Whip Free.










SayersBrook Ranch Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak

If you like the flavor of the sirloin, love the Bison Burger but want to take it up a notch, then the Chopped Sirloin Steak is for you! 4 lbs (4 packages each with 2-8oz chopped sirloin steaks).
Great flavor of the sirloin but also extremely tender and juicy.

http://www.sayersbrook.com/bison-chopped-sirloin-steak-4-lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment