Friday, October 28, 2016

Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Steak Fries

Dinner Tonight:Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Steak Fries







For Breakfast this morning I scrambled a couple of Eggs and toasted 2 slices of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. I also had a cup og Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. After Breakfast I went to Kroger for a couple of items and stopped by McDonald's to pick up Breakfast for Mom and Dad. What a beautiful Fall Day out there today! Mostly Sunny and 65 degrees. Got a few things done around the house and got the cart out afterward. Took a couple of spins around the neighborhood and then down by the lake, very relaxing! For Dinner tonight I prepared a Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Steak Fries.




I had this for the first time a while back and now have it whenever I can, SayersBrook Bison Ranch - Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak! I had ordered a couple of packages of it from the SayersBrook Bison Ranch website along with a few other items for the first time a few months ago. These are nice size patties at 8 oz. each. They come in packs of 2, I prepared 1 for dinner and put the other back in the freezer.







I preheated the oven on 400 degrees. To prepare them I’ll need McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley, McCormick Crushed Rosemary, and McCormick Thyme Leaves (all seasoning to taste). I got the Cast Iron Skillet out to prepare these. I first sprayed it with a very light coat of Pam Cooking Spray and then added a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Heated it on medium heat. When the pan was heated I added the Chopped Steaks. I cooked each side 4 minutes.Then finished it in the oven, at 400 degrees for 5 minutes. It cooked up beautifully, perfect medium rare! Had a nice little char on the outside and moist and juicy inside. These have an excellent taste to them, another very good item from SayersBrook Ranch! I topped the Chopped Steak with some A-1 Sauce Thick/Hardy. .




For a side I baked some Ore Ida Steak Fries, had a side of Hunt's Ketchup for dipping. Then I also reheated a couple of slices of Pillsbury French Bread that I had leftover from last night's Dinner. For dessert later a bowl of Dole Sliced Peaches.









SayersBrook Ranch Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak

If you like the flavor of the sirloin, love the Bison Burger but want to take it up a notch, then the Chopped Sirloin Steak is for you! 4 lbs (4 packages each with 2-8oz chopped sirloin steaks).
Great flavor of the sirloin but also extremely tender and juicy.

http://www.sayersbrook.com/bison-chopped-sirloin-steak-4-lbs/








Ore Ida Steak Fries

Big meals, meet your match.
Thick and flavorful, but still crispy and fluffy. With their home-style russet potato flavor, Ore-Ida® Steak Fries are perfect with steak (of course) or any meal that needs a hearty touch.

SERVING SIZE 84g
CALORIES 110
FAT 3g
SODIUM 290mg
CARBS 19g

http://www.oreida.com/Products/S/Steak-Fries#.WBNeBS0rLIU

No comments:

Post a Comment