Monday, October 24, 2016

Grilled Ham and Cheese w/ Baked Crinkle Fries

Dinner Tonight: Grilled Ham and Cheese w/ Baked Crinkle Fries




I just had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea for Breakfast. After Breakfast I started laundry for Mom, a couple of loads. Then finished up house cleaning and it was clean the stove day. Everything done inside and moved on to the outside. As usual had to get the leaf blower out and clean the deck and driveway. Got the clippers out and trimmed the vines alongside the driveway. All done for the day and kicked back and caught up on some programs that I recorded.For Dinner tonight its a Grilled Ham and Cheese w/ Baked Crinkle Fries.





I used Boar’s Head Deluxe Ham, Kraft Sliced Sharp Cheddar Cheese, and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. I had purchased the Boar’s Head Deluxe Ham at Kroger. I love all the Boar’s Head Meats and Cheese and this Deluxe Ham has become my favorite Ham. Always fresh and lower in calories and sodium. To make the sandwich I buttered one side of both slices of bread with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter and then on the unbuttered sides layered the Ham and then the Cheese. I then grilled the sandwich in a preheated pan that I had sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray. Grilling both sides until golden brown. I love a Grilled Cheese Sandwich, but the Boar’s Head Ham kicks it up another notch!




For a side I baked some Ore Ida Crinkle Fries, served with a side of Hunt’s Ketchup. Also had a Diet Dr. Pepper to drink. For dessert later a Weight Watcher's Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Bar.








Boar’s Head Meats and Cheese

Branded Deluxe Ham
Water added.
It all started with Branded Deluxe Ham. Slow cooked for a tender taste, this was our very first product and continues to be a favorite today.

No comments:

Post a Comment