Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Cubed Pork Steak Sandwich w/ Baked Fries

Dinner Tonight: Cubed Pork Steak Sandwich w/ Baked Crinkle Fries




I toasted a Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin that I lightly Buttered with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter for Breakfast this morning. I also had my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Cleaned the house today from top to bottom. Expecting company later in the day Wednesday. Still in the hot, humid, and showers weather pattern outside. For Dinner tonight I prepared Cubed Pork Steak Sandwich w/ Baked Fries.






I had a of package of Cubed Pork Steak that I purchased from Kroger in the freezer. I sat it in the
fridge to thaw overnight. To prepare it I got the big three of breading out to bread it with; Flour, Egg Beater’s, and Panko Bread Crumbs. I seasoned the Steak with Sea Salt and Black Ground Pepper. Next I seasoned the Flour with Hungarian Paprika and rolled the Cube Pork in that and shook off the excess. Then I dipped it in the Egg Beater’s shaking off the excess and then pressed both sides in the Shake and Bake Seasoned Panko Bread Crumbs, making sure both sides was well covered. I heated up a medium size skillet, that I drizzled with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, on medium high heat. Added my Cubed Pork and fried about 4 minutes per side, till each side was golden brown.



The Cubed Pork Steak came out delicious! Moist and very tender with a good flavor from the Paprika and all the other ingredients. Served it on a Aunt Millie’s Reduced Calorie Hamburger Bun and topped with some French’s Brown Spicy Brown Mustard. I fried both patties in the package, I'll have the other one for Lunch tomorrow. The Pork and Panko are a perfect match and the Spicy Brown Mustard tops everything off.










Then for a side I baked some Alexia 98% Fat Free Roasted Straight Cut Fries with Sea Salt. First time trying these. I've been using the Alexia Organic Yukon Select Fries but came across these at Jungle Jim's Market last week and wanted to give them a try! To prepare them I baked them at 425 degrees for 17 minutes. They bake up beautifully and seasoned just right, another excellent Fry from Alexia!













Alexia 98% Fat Free Roasted Straight Cut Fries with Sea Salt

Simply made food is simply the best—especially when it is 98% fat free and 100 calories per serving. Our roasted straight cut fries with sea salt are the perfect classic-cut fry. Now there is finally a guilt free fry with all of the classic fry taste.

Of course, when you start with fresh, U.S. grown Yukon select potatoes and all-natural sea salt, you don’t need much to improve.
Roasted
98% Fat Free
0 Grams Trans Fat
100 Calories Per Serving

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 85 g (about 12 pieces)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 120
  % Daily Value*
Total Fat 2.5g 4%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 10mg 3%
Sodium 180mg 8%
Potassium 95mg 3%
Total Carbohydrates 21g 7%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Sugars Less Than 4g
Protein 4g

https://www.alexiafoods.com/products/oven-roasted-potatoes-french-fries/straight-cut-fries

No comments:

Post a Comment