Thursday, August 18, 2016

Shrimp Poppers w/ Baked Potato

Dinner Tonight: Shrimp Poppers w/ Baked Potato




I had a bowl of Cheerios's for Breakfast along with the morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea.
The heavy rains have finally stopped, just a light shower for the day! But more rain coming back in over the weekend they say. After Breakfast I headed out Grocery Shopping. I first stopped at Meijer for all my items and then on to Kroger for a few items for Mom. Feels good to get out again! Between the heat and humidity and all the rain of late I haven't been out a lot. I can't believe August is almost over, the Summer really flew by! So for Dinner tonight its Shrimp Poppers w/ Baked Potato.







I wanted something light and easy to prepare for tonight, Shrimp Poppers w/ Baked Potato. So I put the microwave to use for the Potato and the oven for the Shrimp. It doesn't get much easier than that!












I used SeaPak Shrimp Poppers. To prepare them I heated up the oven on 425°f. Arranged the frozen shrimp in single layer on baking sheet. Baked them for 12 minutes (until golden brown). I turned the shrimp over after 5 minutes. When done let them cool for 3 minutes. Love these Shrimp, nice flavor and just the right amount of breading. Served them with some Heinz Cocktail Sauce, perfect for any seafood.








For a side I prepared a Baked Potato. I seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn
Medley, topped it with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. For dessert later a Weight Watcher's Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Bar.










SeaPak Shrimp Poppers

– Keep frozen until ready to prepare.
– Due to differences in appliances, cooking times may vary and require adjustment.Seapak Shrimp

Poppers
– Microwaving not recommended.
– For food safety this product must be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F
– Caution – Product will be hot!
PREPARATION:
BAKE (ALL PACKAGE SIZES)
1 – preheat oven to 425°f.
2 – arrange frozen shrimp in single layer on baking sheet so shrimp are not touching.
3 – bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown on middle oven rack.
– for best results, turn shrimp over after 5 minutes.

http://seapak.com/products/shrimp-poppers

No comments:

Post a Comment