I had a bowl of Cheerios's for Breakfast along with the morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea.
I wanted something light and easy to prepare for tonight, Shrimp Poppers w/ Baked Potato. So I put the microwave to use for the Potato and the oven for the Shrimp. It doesn't get much easier than that!
I used SeaPak Shrimp Poppers. To prepare them I heated up the oven on 425°f. Arranged the frozen shrimp in single layer on baking sheet. Baked them for 12 minutes (until golden brown). I turned the shrimp over after 5 minutes. When done let them cool for 3 minutes. Love these Shrimp, nice flavor and just the right amount of breading. Served them with some Heinz Cocktail Sauce, perfect for any seafood.
For a side I prepared a Baked Potato. I seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn
Medley, topped it with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. For dessert later a Weight Watcher's Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Bar.
SeaPak Shrimp Poppers
– Keep frozen until ready to prepare.
– Due to differences in appliances, cooking times may vary and require adjustment.Seapak Shrimp
– Microwaving not recommended.
– For food safety this product must be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F
– Caution – Product will be hot!
BAKE (ALL PACKAGE SIZES)
1 – preheat oven to 425°f.
2 – arrange frozen shrimp in single layer on baking sheet so shrimp are not touching.
3 – bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown on middle oven rack.
– for best results, turn shrimp over after 5 minutes.