Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Seasoned Haddock w/ Mac and Cheese

Dinner Tonight: Seasoned Haddock w/ Mac and Cheese







For Breakfast I made my Skillet Potatoes and Ham for Breakfast. I used 1 package of Simply Potatoes Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes and a package of Meijer Diced Ham to prepare it. Just cook the Potatoes according to the package instructions and with about 5 minutes of cooking time left add the Diced Ham. Topped it with a sprinkle of Sargento Reduced Fat Shredded Sharp Cheddar. Also had my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. In the 40's this morning and a high in the 70's with no humidity! After Breakfast I took Mom and Dad to Dad's doctor appointment, just a checkup. Back home I was all caught up on the chores so I got the cart out and did a little yard work and then rode around the neighborhood and enjoyed the beautiful day. For Dinner tonight it's a Seasoned Haddock w/ Mac and Cheese.


I had purchased the Haddock from our local Kroger and had 3 bags of it in the freezer. So I grabbed a
bag and let it thaw in the fridge overnight. I had already rinsed the fillet and cut it into smaller pieces. So to prepare them I seasoned them with just a bit of Sea Salt and put the pieces in a Hefty Zip Plastic Bag where I then added Zatarain’s Lemon Pepper Breading Mix. Shook until all the pieces were well coated. Shook off the excess and pan fried them in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, frying them about 3 minutes per side until golden brown. Haddock and Zatarain’s Lemon Pepper Mix, the perfect combo. The Zatarain’s Breading and Seasonings are my favorites. I love Haddock it cooks up so nicely and I love the flavor and how meaty it is.



For the Mac and Cheese I used the Kraft Macaroni and Cheese – Triple Cheese. It comes in a microwavable plastic container. To prepare it just remove the lid, add water and stir, microwave for 3 1/2 minutes, and stir in the packet of cheese sauce. And you have your Mac and Cheese! Another nice item to have in the pantry. Easy to prepare, nothing like good old-fashioned Kraft Mac and Cheese! Container makes 1 serving. Love these Kraft Mac and Cheese! For dessert later a bowl of Dole Sliced Peaches.










Kraft Easy Mac Triple Cheese Macaroni & Cheese

Enjoy a delicious meal in minutes with Kraft Easy Mac Triple Cheese Macaroni & Cheese Dinners. Simply add water and microwave for a mouth-watering bowl of cheesy macaroni. Take them to work for a simple and easy lunch, or whip them up for a quick meal at home. Kraft cheese macaroni is loved by people of all ages. Each package contains four cups of ready-to-prepare individual servings.
* Kraft Easy Mac Triple Cheese Macaroni & Cheese Dinners:
* Microwavable and ready in 3-1/2 minutes
* Enriched macaroni product
* Cheese sauce mix

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 cup (2.05oz)

Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 40 Calories 220

% Daily Values*
Total Fat 4.5g 7%
Saturated Fat 2.5g 12%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 5 mg 2%
Sodium 460 mg 19%
Total Carbohydrate 39 g 13%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Sugars 5g
Protein 7g

No comments:

Post a Comment