Friday, September 23, 2016

Baked Turkey Taco Nachos

Dinner Tonight: Baked Turkey Taco Nachos




To start the morning off for Breakfast I had a toasted 2 slices of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread,
topped with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Then I fried 2 Jennie - O Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links and also prepared some Simply Potatoes Shredded Has Browns. And had the morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. After Breakfast I went the local Kroger and picked up some Lettuce and stopped by McDonald's to pick up Breakfast for Mom and Dad. Later in the day I went and had the car washed. Around the house I ran the vacuum and dusted. Then outside just the daily cleaning. Another hot Fall Day out there again. Sunny, Muggy, and 90 degrees. Not real Fall like out there! So for Dinner it was leftovers. I used the Turkey and Black Bean Taco Mixture and topped Tostitos Multi Grain Chips with it, for Baked Turkey Taco Nachos .



Loaded and ready to bake!


To prepare them I first preheated the oven to 400 degrees. Then I reheated the leftover Turkey and
Black Bean Mixture. I took the Chips and topped it with Daisy Light Sour Cream, Lettuce, Turkey and Bean Mix, sliced Olives, Smoked Chipotle Taco Sauce, and the Sargento Reduced Fat Shredded Fat 4 Cheese Mexican.







Too Good!

I put the loaded Chips on a foil lined baking sheet and baked the Taco/Nachos till heated through and the Cheese started to melt. Really like how these came out. All the ingredients on a crispy Tostitos Chip. The Tacos were excellent last night but I'm enjoying these Taco/Nachos a bit more! The Ortega Smoky Chipotle Taco Sauce that I use has to be the best Taco Sauce I've ever had! Love this stuff. It has a fantastic taste to it with just the right amount of heat. Below are the ingredients and preparation directions. Tacos or Nachos, it works great with either! Below is the post from last night's Turkey Tacos for full instructions on making the Turkey/Bean Taco Mix.





I used the Jennie -O Ground Turkey I received from Jennie - O this afternoon! Love all the Jennie -O
Turkey Products, always fresh and low calorie and low carb. I started by frying the Ground Turkey till it was no longer pink in Light Olive Oil and seasoning it with Sea Salt, Ground Roasted Cumin, Cilantro Flakes. As the Turkey was finishing cooking I added, 1 can OF Bush’s Chili Beans – Black Beans, 1 package of Old El Paso Low Sodium Taco Seasoning and 3/4 cup Water, continued to cook and stir for an additional 6 minutes








For toppings I used; Sargento Reduced Fat 4 Cheese Mexican, Sliced Black Olives, Sliced Green Olives, Ortega Smoky Chipotle Taco Sauce, Sliced Jalapenos, and Shredded Lettuce, Tostitos Multi Grain Chips.











Jennie - O Lean Ground Turkey

Our lean ground turkey is all-natural with only 8 grams of fat per serving and no gluten.

* GLUTEN FREE
* ALL NATURAL
* 16-OZ (1 LB) PACKAGE 20-OZ (1.25 LBS) PACKAGE 48-OZ PACKAGE (3 LBS) OR 80-OZ PACKAGE (5 LBS) PACKAGE

COOKING INSTRUCTIONS

CONSUMER STOVE TOP SKILLET:

1) Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground turkey to hot skillet. Stir to crumble, approximately 14 to 16 minutes. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
* Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.

NUTRITION INFORMATION
Serving Size 112 g
Calories 170
Calories From Fat 70
Total Fat 8.0 g
Saturated Fat 2.5 g
Trans Fat.0 g
Cholesterol 80 mg
Sodium 80 mg
Total Carbohydrates 0 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 21 g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%
Iron 6%
Calcium 2%
https://www.jennieo.com/products/4-lean-ground-turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment