Monday, September 12, 2016

Salmon Patties w/ Mac and Cheese

Dinner Tonight: Salmon Patties w/ Mac and Cheese




I had a light Breakfast of a toasted Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin and a cup of Bigelow
Decaf Green Tea. It's a beautiful morning out there today, sunny and 55 degrees! Another gorgeous day out there, plenty of sunshine and a high around 81 degrees with no humidity. After Breakfast I started a load of laundry for Mom. Then headed outdoors to do some work. I got the leaf blower out and cleaned the deck and driveway areas. Then got the cart out and pulled some weeds out of the flower beds. Then got the trusty hammer, nails, and saw out and did some repairs to the side of the shed. Things sure would be a lot easier to do if I wasn't in a wheel chair, or cart, but thankful I can get around in either to get things done. Nice day to be out! For Dinner tonight I prepared Salmon Patties w/ Mac and Cheese





To make the Salmon Patties I used Kroger Low Fat Saltine Wheat Crackers, 10 Crackers. By using
these Crackers instead of a regular Saltine Cracker, such as Zesta Saltine Crackers, I saved on Fat, Calories, Carbs, and Sodium. Also instead of 1 Egg I used a 1/4 cup Egg Beater's; Make cuts where you can, it all adds up!









I’m using a can of Kroger Brand Pink Salmon, Egg Beater’s, Old Bay Seasoning, Dried Parsley, and
Kroger Low Fat Saltine Wheat Crackers. In a large bowl I mixed all the ingredients until it well mixed and thickened up. Made the mixture into patties and pan fried them in Extra Virgin Olive Oil on medium heat. Fried until cooked through and golden brown on both sides. Golden brown and delicious!








For one side I heated up a Stouffer’s Classic Mac and Cheese Mac Cup. Frozen individual Mac Cups,
just microwave and serve. Finally a great tasting Mac and Cheese in a single serving cup! Tastes great, excellent Cheesy Mac. I also had a slice of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. For dessert later a bowl of Dole Sliced Peaches.














Stouffer’s Classic Mac and Cheese Mac Cups

Freshly made pasta with 100% real cheddar cheese sauce

Stouffer’s Classic Mac & Cheese Mac Cups are just the right size of delicious Stouffer’s Mac and Cheese.

Stouffer’s Classic Mac and Cheese Mac Cups:
* 100% real cheddar cheese
* No preservatives
* Stouffer’s in a cup

http://www.stouffers.com/products/detail.aspx?id=11406&c=0

No comments:

Post a Comment