Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Buffalo Steak, Scrambled Eggs, and Hash Browns

Dinner Tonight: Buffalo Steak, Scrambled Eggs, and Hash Browns








For Breakfast this morning I made a bowl of Kroger Brand Instant Grits (Butter Flavor) and toasted a couple of slices of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread, buttered with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter.
Also had that every morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea and also a glass of Kroger Brand Carb Master Chocolate Milk. Sunny, 88 degrees, and low humidity outside today.After Breakfast, as I do every Tuesday morning, I go around 4 of neighbors and take their trash bins from the street back up to their house for them. It's not a lot but its a little something I can do for my neighbors that are always there when I need help with things. Being in a wheelchair its a lot off your mind when you can rely on neighbors to help you from time to time to get things done around the house. Got a couple of things done around the house and then got the cart out for a while and rode around the neighborhood. For dinner tonight its Breakfast! I prepared Buffalo Steak, Scrambled Eggs,Hash Browns, and Toast.



I was going to have this yesterday but I wanted to try the Swift Premium Boneless Ribs, which I
loved. For this Breakfast/Dinner I'll be using; Wild Idea Buffalo – 5 oz. Petite Top Sirloin Steak, 2 medium size Eggs, Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns, Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread, Sargento Reduced Fat Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, and A-1 Sauce Thick and Hearty.







As I said I’ll be using the Wild Idea Buffalo Petite Top Sirloin Steak (5 oz.). To prepare the Steak; I rubbed the Steak with a 1/2 teaspoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Then seasoned it with McCormick’s Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley. I then preheated a Cast Iron Skillet on medium heat. When the skillet was heated I added my Buffalo Sirloin, cooked it 4 minutes per side to a beautiful Medium Rare! The Wild Idea Buffalo Steaks are just incredible. So tender, juicy, and the best flavor of any Steak. I topped the Steak with a bit of A-1 Sauce Thick and Hearty.






As the Steak was cooking I heated up another skillet for my Hash Browns. Sprayed the skillet with Pam Cooking Spray and added a tablespoon of Olive Oil, I use Berolli Extra Light Olive Oil. With the skillet heated I fried up the Simply Potatoes Hash Browns. Seasoned them with Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper. I love all the Simply Potatoes products! I topped these with a sprinkle of Sargeto Reduced Fat Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.




As both the Steak and Hash Browns were finishing I then made the Scrambled Eggs. As soon as the
Hash Browns were done I removed them from the skillet and used this skillet for my Eggs. I used 2 Medium Size Eggs; also Sargento Reduced Fat Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Sea Salt, and Ground Black Pepper. To prepare them In a small bowl, whisked the Eggs and add just a splash of water. Added the Eggs, to the all ready heated skillet and cooked. Flipped the Eggs a couple of times and turned the heat off and finished the Eggs. When done I sprinkled the Scramble with some of the Sargento Cheese.





Finally just as the Scrambled Eggs were finishing I toasted 2 slices of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. I buttered the slices with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. I had a glass of the carb Master Chocolate Milk to drink. I've been having the Carb Master Chocolate Drink for a while now. Tastes incredible and its only 80 calories, 7 net carbs, and 11 grams of protein. For Dessert later a bowl of Dole Sliced Peaches. Nothing like a good Breakfast, for Dinner!











Wild Idea Buffalo – 5 oz. Petite Top Sirloin Steak
Famous for their flavor, these juicy steaks are perfect for the grill. The small size makes for a great meal for one. 5 oz.
http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/premium-steaks/products/petite-top-sirloin-steaks
















Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns

Fresh, pre-shredded potatoes. From fridge to fork in minutes. Because breakfast isn’t the same without hash browns.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1/2 cup (81 g)
Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories 70
Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 0g 0%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 55mg 2%
Carbohydrates 16g 5%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Sugars 0g
Protein 1g
http://www.simplypotatoes.com/products/

No comments:

Post a Comment