Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Mashed Potatoes, Cut Italian Beans, and Baked French Bread

Dinner Tonight: Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Mashed Potatoes, Cut Italian Beans, and Baked French Bread








For Breakfast this morning I prepared an Scrambled Egg Whites, Turkey Sausage Links, and a toasted English Muffin. I used Egg Beater's Egg Whites, Jennie - O Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links, and a Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin and topped that with Smucker's Sugar Free Blackberry Jam. A very good Breakfast to start the day!







After Breakfast I took a drive over to where I used to work, it had been a long time since I visited.Real good to see everyone. A lot of the people I worked with are still there. Most of the them have over 30 years there! Outside around 83 degrees, passing shower, and the humidity has cranked back up again. Not a lot going on today, caught up on everything. For Dinner tonight I prepared a new item, Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak. Tonight its Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Mashed Potatoes, Cut Italian Beans, and Baked French Bread.







This is another item I had ordered from SayersBrook Ranch, Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak. Nice size patties at 8 oz. each. They come in packs of 2, I prepared both 1 for dinner and cut the other one in half and had a couple of Lunches out of it.







To prepare them I'll need McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley, McCormick Crushed
Rosemary, and McCormick Thyme Leaves (all seasoning to taste). I got the Cast Iron Skillet out to prepare these. I first sprayed it with a very light coat of Pam Cooking Spray and then added a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Heated it on medium heat. When the pan was heated I added the Chopped Steaks. I cooked each side 4 minutes. It cooked up beautifully, perfect medium rare! Had a nice little char on the outside and moist and juicy inside. These have an excellent taste to them, another very good item from SayersBrook Ranch! I topped the Chopped Steak with some Sauteed Mushrooms.





For one side I heated up some Bob Evan’s Mashed Potatoes. Just microwave for 6 minutes and serve. Just as good as homemade, if not better. Love these being the Potato Freak I am!











Then I also heated up a can of Allens Cut Italian Green Beans and I also baked a loaf of Pillsbury
French Bread. Then for dessert I had a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding.









SayersBrook Ranch Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak

If you like the flavor of the sirloin, love the Bison Burger but want to take it up a notch, then the Chopped Sirloin Steak is for you! 4 lbs (4 packages each with 2-8oz chopped sirloin steaks).
Great flavor of the sirloin but also extremely tender and juicy.

http://www.sayersbrook.com/bison-chopped-sirloin-steak-4-lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment