Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Kitchen Closed Again! Domino's Pizza and Steak Hoagie Tonight

Dinner Tonight: Kitchen Closed Again! Domino's Pizza and Steak Hoagie Tonight








Long morning, beautiful day! Had to be at the hospital for my yearly scans. No food or water from Midnight till after the scans The worst part is having to get to the hospital an hour early to drink this medication you have to drink before the scans, nothing like sitting around a hospital waiting room! I get two series of scans; one without the contrast dye and one with the contrast dye. So now it's just waiting for the results, hope it's all clear of cancer still. Well for dinner tonight, after the long morning I didn't feel like cooking so "I shut that kitchen down!" Tonight it's Domino's Pizza and Steak Hoagie Tonight.









Well I ordered Domino's Pizza tonight! A Large Pizza with Cheese, Sauce, Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Mushrooms, Black Olives, Green Olives, on a Hand Tossed Pizza. It’s nice not to have to prepare dinner every now and then. Then for Dad he wanted a Steak Hoagie, so I ordered him a Mushroom Delight Steak Hoagie. Both came piping hot and delicious! Sure is nice not to have to cook every night. But I'll be cooking tomorrow! For dessert later a Healthy Choice Vanilla Bean Frozen Greek Yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment