Saturday, August 16, 2014

Julia Child: PBS Icon and Cooking Pioneer

On the PBS website is a tribute to a television Cooking Pioneer, Julia Child. I've left the link to all at the bottom of the post. While there check out all their great selection of recipes.



Julia Child: PBS Icon and Cooking Pioneer

Julia Child“I don’t think about whether people will remember me or not. I’ve been an okay person. I’ve learned a lot. I’ve taught people a thing or two. That’s what’s important.” – Julia Child

Julia Child was a beloved American icon who pioneered an entire genre of cooking shows and taught a generation of food lovers that cooking can be easy and enjoyable.

You can honor this pioneer by cooking a recipe, watching any of the hundreds episodes of her classic shows, reading tributes from celebrity chefs, and more. Bon appetit!......




http://www.pbs.org/food/julia-child/?utm_source=foodnewsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_term=main1&utm_content=pbsfood_juliachild&utm_campaign=pbsfood_juliachild/

No comments:

Post a Comment